ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPad 3 - Released March 16th. Pre-Orders start 7th March

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Still preparing for shipment, not fair since I ordered first :(

Not like it will affect the delivery date though.

dk

911 GTS Cab
just looked at my carrier, and its
Syncreon Technology UK Limited

who the f**k are they?

edit - looks like its walsh western, who also do dell deliveries.

Last edited:

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
They did my iPhone 4S delivery, they used UK mail for the last leg of the delivery to me.

dk

911 GTS Cab
ah ok, that sounds a bit better, as long as its not HDN, they are worse than the most worstest thing you could ever think of.....

Mines still saying Preparing shipment: Delivers on 16th March.

I hope it does, I've taken Friday off work. Like a sad b*****d cool fucker.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Mine is now shipped on apples site, not had any emails but my mail has been playing up today, guessing yahoo have issues.

Mine is now shipped on apples site, not had any emails but my mail has been playing up today, guessing yahoo have issues.

1.jpg

2.jpg

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/email_address

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
lol, I like that you referenced that too.

I have a gmail, and an own domain one too in fact, I can't be arsed switching everything from my yahoo though :eek:

When did you guys order?

I've had no dispatch email, so I assume they aren't working in a chronological order (ordered Wednesday at 9pm).

dk

911 GTS Cab
i changed my order, changed the address, and mine has still shipped, so it didn't seem to put me to the back of the queue.