ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPad 3 - Released March 16th. Pre-Orders start 7th March

Mk2 Golf GTI
OK guys, the time is nearly here. So what apps are going to be a must-have to really show the beauty of the new display?

I was thinking something like Infinity Blade.

Also, what's the game that looks like COD in this vid review from 1:52 onwards?

I'll be getting garageband to make some music on the go then import to Logic.

Last edited by a moderator:
  Mk2 Golf GTI
Mine's getting delivered to work. I'm tempted to go in early so that I don't miss it!

What's the chances of it getting delivered before 8? I'll be getting to work for around then.

Really need to not buy one of these! Must stick with my trusty iPad 1.

Theres a Apple store just up the road, that will be rammed, but a cheeky little Currys nearby that always has stock of everything!

Dammit. I can feel a dent happening to my house deposit fund. :(

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Mine is in transit, at tamworth at the moment with UPS.

First App i'll download is photoshop touch, looked pretty good in the review I saw just before I sold my last iPad.

dk

911 GTS Cab
Was at the apple store in regent street this evening on my way back from work and there were about 15 people camped outside in chairs, sad motherfuckers.

Real racing hd has just updated to retina resolution, looking forward to seeing that.

dk

911 GTS Cab
Just tracked mine with syncreon and apparently it's out for delivery, at 7:08 tomorrow already, it's seeing into the future......Location
Activity
HINCKLEY GBOUT FOR DELIVERY
16th March 2012 @ 07:08:39

BIRMINGHAM, ,GBARRIVE TERMINAL
15th March 2012 @ 10:01:56

HINCKLEY GBSHIPMENT PICKUP
15th March 2012 @ 07:05:43

HINCKLEY GBESTIMATED DELIVERY DATE
13th March 2012 @ 18:00:00

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I thought I'd be more bothered about giving this one a miss. I'm really quite happy with my 2. :eek:

Once I've used one I know I'll change my mind though. lol.

Listerine & Poledo
Just saw on Watchdog how Tesco bummed their iPad3 pricing (put it up at £49.99) and now every mongrel who saw it is crying that Tesco wont honour a £300 discount.

F***ing remedials.

Lou

ClioSport Club Member
  182 & 595
Just tracked mine with syncreon and apparently it's out for delivery, at 7:08 tomorrow already, it's seeing into the future......Location
Activity
HINCKLEY GBOUT FOR DELIVERY
16th March 2012 @ 07:08:39

BIRMINGHAM, ,GBARRIVE TERMINAL
15th March 2012 @ 10:01:56

HINCKLEY GBSHIPMENT PICKUP
15th March 2012 @ 07:05:43

HINCKLEY GBESTIMATED DELIVERY DATE

Mine says exactly the same! Can't remember who delivered my 4S. Think it was UPS but none of the tracking numbers work on their site!

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Like said earlier, UKMail delivered my 4S from syncreon.

They probably use a few courier companies though.

I was going to nip into Apple tomorrow to look at something, but think I'll give it a miss now.

Seriously deliberating one now, though.

Lou

ClioSport Club Member
  182 & 595
Like said earlier, UKMail delivered my 4S from syncreon.

They probably use a few courier companies though.

Just checked and my iPhone 4S came by UPS but iPad is tracking with UKMail!

Fiesta Zetec S TDCI
I can't queue for one as I'm working - and my postbox at my flat is a security risk... Is there any chance of there been stock left on Saturday, or will I be waiting 2-3weeks? I'm in Sheffield so will be going to Meadow Hall for mine

CBR1000RR Fireblade
Amy was going to get me one for my birthday but I'm not sure if I will get one, play with it until the novelty wears off and then leave it to collect dust.

Hmmmm, what to do......

TNT tracking working for me too now. Status says "Please call"

Can't wait, first iPad for me. iPhone is already jailbroken ready for personal hotspot :D

Fiesta Zetec S TDCI
Managed to reserve the last 32GB new iPad at Argos this morning... picking up on my afternoon break! Whats the betting the reservation "disappears"

Mk2 Golf GTI
Syncreon Tracking is gash! It better come before 6pm. I'm not looking to stick around here all day :S What does yours say DK? I had the same 07:08 time on mine yesterday too

h March 2012 @ 18:00:00
HINCKLEY GB

ESTIMATED DELIVERY DATE
16th March 2012 @ 07:08:45
HINCKLEY GB

OUT FOR DELIVERY
16th March 2012 @ 06:06:00
BIRMINGHAM, ,GB

ARRIVE TERMINAL
16th March 2012 @ 04:47:44
BIRMINGHAM, ,GB

ARRIVE TERMINAL
15th March 2012 @ 10:07:22
BIRMINGHAM, ,GB

ARRIVE TERMINAL
15th March 2012 @ 07:05:55
HINCKLEY GB

SHIPMENT PICKUP
HINCKLEY GB

ESTIMATED DELIVERY DATE

Mk2 Golf GTI
They must have felt my wrath...

Moist!
568c6cba-fdc7-0e96.jpg

Revels Mum & Sister
Just reserved a couple 16GB (Black) at my Local Argos if anyone is desperate for one. There will be a spare...

My two (16GB) have just arrived from Apple, TNT delivered.

Need to sell/return them, as I've just reserved another 2 (32GB) from Argos to collect today.

df2a25a7.jpg

Fiesta ST3
just been and picked up a 32gb so that means i will have a 16gb spare if any one is desperate for one in the mansfield area