ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 4 Battery drained

Mk4 .:R32
I went to be last night with my iPhone having about 70% battery, my alarm didn't go off and I woke up an hour late. Somehow the battery drained the full 70% overnight without any usage whatsoever. I didn't have any new apps open or anything running....

Has this happened to anyone else?

Also, the home button is becoming more and more temperamental. Sometimes it works, sometimes it takes a few presses to actual register, sometimes it doesn't work at all.

Any clues?

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
You must have had something running.

Im assuming you cleared out the taskbar. Helps if you hard reset now and then.

BMW M135i
Yes, thats it it must be your fault it can't be something wrong with apples perfect creation ;).

My first though was app running in the background though too. Its still crap though, been caught out with that before myself.

Mk4 .:R32
I still had things like settings, facebook, ipod, camera etc in the task bar. But that's stuff I always have open!

Meh, strange. I'll make sure I clear out the task bar before going to bed next time!!

LY 182
I still had things like settings, facebook, ipod, camera etc in the task bar. But that's stuff I always have open!

Meh, strange. I'll make sure I clear out the task bar before going to bed next time!!

I have loads of stuff in the taskbar, just checked. I lose between 6-10% during the night 7-8 hours sleep. So sounds a bit odd to me tbh.

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
Are you in an area where your phone is constantly seaching for network service. I find when I sit at work the phone battery drains twice as fast due to it constantly searching.

"Navy" N17 TWO
How the hell do you clear the taskbar? :eek:
My battery goes from full to within the last 10% in less than a day :dapprove:

PS - It's the ONLY thing I don't like about this "perfect creation" from Apple lol

DB.

BMW 440i
Just cleared the task bar (I think)

As if your moving apps, but in the task bar? Just deleted all of them

I love Lamp
How the hell do you clear the taskbar? :eek:
My battery goes from full to within the last 10% in less than a day :dapprove:

PS - It's the ONLY thing I don't like about this "perfect creation" from Apple lol

Double press home button then press and hold on the bottom icons till they get the cross on them to close them mate

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
I thought my phone was bad. I only have a pauper 3G and the battery lasts 5hours max.. I think i broke it..

Bus w**ker
s**t the bed, I just cleared my taskbar... Every app was on there.

How do you close the app properly? (or even turn off multitasking?)

LOL how have you been using your phone? Bet it was running s**t slow, I can't even leave Facebook, Echofon and Safari running in the background without wanting to smash the thing up.

Just do as above and close the app off the taskbar. If you want to turn off multitasking then you're going to have to jailbreak, no way around it as far as I know.

LOL how have you been using your phone? Bet it was running s**t slow, I can't even leave Facebook, Echofon and Safari running in the background without wanting to smash the thing up.

Just do as above and close the app off the taskbar. If you want to turn off multitasking then you're going to have to jailbreak, no way around it as far as I know.

Been running fine with me. Every single app that I have was on the taskbar :eek:

The battery is holding up slightly better now ive cleared it though.