ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone - Live TV/Recordings over 3G - Yar!

SLK 350
Doubtful, they won't be delivered as different streams, It'll be a single stream so picture/sound should remain synced. Pretty fundamental issue, so I'm sure however they're delivering it (Slingstream) they'll make it as smooth as they can.

SLK 350
Aye it's now on my shopping list. Hopefully somewhere will go under and I'll relieve them of a cheap one :)

E39 530i
tempted as well, just got play tv from pc world as well. Even though I can watch tv on my psp with the play tv wuld be good to do this on my iPhone. Should I or shouldn't I..........

SLK 350
You can watch TV, record programmes, watch recorded programmes or just pish people off by changing the TV channel :)

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
so all i need to do is download the app? Do i need to buy anything else? is itonly the channels i get at home (dont have sky)

Citroen DS3 DSport
Looks OK but not sure it's as plug and play as Slingbox is and it appears you need to leave your Mac on at all times to make use of it?

Last edited: