ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone mugging me off

recently upgraded my 2g from 1.1.4 (ancient) to 2.1. went smoothly, jailbroken & unlocked. done.

I downloaded some apps from app store, some paid (bejewled , wurdle etc) some free, all working fine. yesterday I bought super monkey ball and it doesnt work, it just kicks me back to the home screen. I tried all the tricks like restarting, uninstalling then reinstalling and I even restored my iphone but it still wont frigging work. I also downloaded another paid app, that didnt work either so I downloaded a free app and it worked fine. All my other paid apps work too.

has this happend to anyone else?

Mondeo ST220
I've had this problem and I ended up calling apple who sorted it out for me. Backup your iPhone before ringing them because they reset all sorts I think.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
delete the app and download it again, oh you did that...

What did you use to JB?

Mondeo ST220
No they talked me through on the phone. Can't remember what I did exactly. They tried a few things.

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
quickpwn made my 3g slow down drastically and i also lost the reset option in settings/general somewhere along the line.

I went back to and unjailbroken standard phone last night, there are to many problems with the jailbreak solutions its so much more stable as standard

quickpwn made my 3g slow down drastically and i also lost the reset option in settings/general somewhere along the line.

I went back to and unjailbroken standard phone last night, there are to many problems with the jailbreak solutions its so much more stable as standard

As soon as there is a decent theme manager and setting manager on the app store ill stop jailbreaking. The standard UI, :dead:. Ive not had any slow down problems to speak of, just this. I dont even know if it is apple it could be a 3rd party problem.

Ive got an ispw Tom.

Last edited:

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
do you have any issue's with yours?? Mine started out working fine, but 6-8 weeks after jailbreaking it was slow as hell and apps kept crashing

Also if you dont mind sending me your ispw tom, il give it a go!

I will PM you my e-mail