ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Its a old fav....(182 new exhaust/clean up underneath)

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
As the title suggests.

3.5 rolled tips NO centre box / hidden boxes / thorough clean and paint up underneath to keep it looking fresh. not bad for 9yrs, but only on 36k think some brakes will be next / new wheels ?

Sounds amazing!!!!!!!

Thanks for looking :rasp:

DSCF1396.jpg

DSCF1392.jpg

"]
DSCF1394-1.jpg

DSCF1395.jpg

Last edited:
  S4 Avant
You've got some patience to keep the underside of that car consistently immaculate.

I genuinely wouldn't have the patience, although I know the S4 would really benefit from similar treatment!

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
thanks all for your comments. exhaust makes me feel 17 again lol (33 now)

:approve:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I remember when it didn't have rusty calipers.

Why the f**k would it need brakes? You're scared to move it!

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
re comments, yes the calipers could do with a clean, lol (haven't as much time these days house/3yr old/wife/other car/extra work :) bought it when it had 17k on the clock back in 2007, now at 36k

LOL it does get used, not lots but a bit as we often used the wifes :)

Thanks all

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
i first thought it looked a fraction low, but nothing really - had to play about with the right to get it perfect - as that was a fraction to high... :)

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
Re comments about it being a fraction low.
Before
DSCF1396.jpg

Tada............
After
DSCF1398a-1.jpg

Last edited:
  2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
weres the meet at, my wife said it would be like granddad arriving, (33) LOL glad you approve thanks :)

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
All powerflex'd up now as good as I can get it, hidden boxes. much happier :approve: thanks

The wifes ltd ed corsa looking good on picture lol

DSCF1400a.jpg

DSCF1401.jpg

DSCF1402.jpg

New number plate light in order next :)