ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Its sort of alive

Rb 182
Well heres some pics form today. Its back 8 months and it hasnt changed all that much. (gutted) The turbo lump will go in, give it a few months, but i would rather it was at FCS. It runs but it dont stop! I went to bleed the brakes all fine bar the last one, rear caliper nipple sheared off! Bummmer!!

Well here is some pics, its nice to drive her again. Its stiff very stiff, but ill need some tax, breaks and insurance before i find out how well it handles.

AM happy though :)

Oh and before you say it neeeeeds a wash!

100_1209.gif

100_1210.gif

100_1212.gif

100_1207.gif

A quick pic of my new sideskirt (not yet fitted properly)
100_1221.gif

And my fav pic :)

100_1219.gif

Rb 182
clio head said:
yeeeeeeeer lovin that mate!! :D...u done anything else to the turbo lump?

Just little bits and bobs, nothing too much, fitted the oil cooler, the water pump and thats about it. Its the costs that you dont think about that has stopped me, plugs, leads, dis cap, rotor arm, oils etc etc.

soon she will be evil though :)

Rb 182
Cheers. I like it low as well. Might get a sticker for Fcs "Low and slow" as i didnt get the engine done in time lol

Rb 182
Oh i also have to say a bigggggggg thank you to John, Kev and lorna who bought be my nice valver rear bench for my crimbo. Cheers guys x

Rb 182
Freebone said:
very nice mate....looking forward to meeting you and seeing the car at lutterworth

Hopefully ill make it! Car seems to be struggling with a earthing problem, will have a look over the next few days :(

But cant wait! :)

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
We'll get it all sorted for defo, Im just happy that it got out the workshop under its own power! Get the niggles sorted out over the next week or so.

Rb 182
EvilJohn said:
We'll get it all sorted for defo, Im just happy that it got out the workshop under its own power! Get the niggles sorted out over the next week or so.

Should do, there is another earthing problem, the one to gearbox is fraying, its causing problems :(

al

ST on the way...
Might wanna remove your number plate from "on road" pics matey if there's not tax or insurance on it ;)

Rb 182
avance70 said:
actually, when i watch this picture, i kinda wish that the wheels were bigger!!

Wheels are the right size, its slow enough as is. Becuase they are black you dont notice where the tyre starts, which makes them look a little bigger :)

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
1.4 8v is back in it Sambo, and I agree wheels are big enough, any bigger it would have to be higher!

Kenny, we will, Kev will behelping to, he's done more to it than Ive managed!

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
lovelt stuff, after a 1.4 RT for my first car...

how punchy is the motor dave, are they a fast first car as that is what im after lol...

0-60 Roughly? and what sort of cars can it see off? lol.

sorry about all the questions fella.... just trying to gether some info :D