ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Jacob's titanium ph1

Ph1
See where your front towing eye goes in? That front facing at both sides is colour coded on yours but from the factory they were jet black. Its a bit geeky i know lol but its a good way of knowing if someone has an original unmolested bumper. Managed to find this out because i had a genuine replacement bumper fitted and sprayed after a bump and mine is like yours colour coded and originally as bought new these were black.

Inferno 225 cup
See where your front towing eye goes in? That front facing at both sides is colour coded on yours but from the factory they were jet black. Its a bit geeky i know lol but its a good way of knowing if someone has an original unmolested bumper. Managed to find this out because i had a genuine replacement bumper fitted and sprayed after a bump and mine is like yours colour coded and originally as bought new these were black.

Aha good to know thanks, not had any bumps I don't think, no indication of having one so could of been possible respray.

Cheers buddy.

Ph1
Yeah could have just been a resprayed bumper to tidy up stone chips. I wouldn't worry tho mate she looks proper mint, total bargain as well :cool:

Inferno 225 cup
Took the old girl for a service today, courtesy of mark black and he fitted my power flex bushes.

Gray found some old ph2 interior door handles so fitted them,

Old
he6yra4e.jpg

New
e9edyqap.jpg

I also replaced the orange indicator lenses with the clear ones, looks a lot better, and removed the s**t badman air filter and replaced with the standard ph1 box, also fitted my powder coated fuel rail, just need to replace the other 2 powder coated parts and spray the top inlet to match.

me2ujyhu.jpg

6y2equ2u.jpg

Also ordered a fabia splitter, and looking at a set of hid's to replace the candles I have at the minute.

182 Cup
Looks awesome Jacob, got lucky with the condition! Only ones I've seen have been a bit rough, or expensive!

The more people I see getting these the more I want to swap my 182 for one. Just can't justify it after new tyres and having just had the cambelt done.

Inferno 225 cup
Looks awesome Jacob, got lucky with the condition! Only ones I've seen have been a bit rough, or expensive!

The more people I see getting these the more I want to swap my 182 for one. Just can't justify it after new tyres and having just had the cambelt done.

Cheers

Tbh mate I landed on my feet with this one big time.

@dave think I'm buying them buddy :)

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Just FYI. I'm watching you, carefully.

Also Harpham is wrong, cup spoiler and ph1 bumper doesn't work all that well IMO. And obviously a ph2 bumper is a no go ;)

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Oi, where's my tenner... you can afford to buy a car but not pay me back! I'm gonna ninja it round and take your centre caps then flog em back to you (or Daveski) at this rate xxx

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
It gives the back end that necessary agressive look, especially with the ph1 rear bumper, it makes it look so squat.

You Scottish haven't a clue.

Lol, tbf I think I might be fairly unique in that opinion. Just one of those weird things I guess

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
I have a similar feeling but against the Trophy/V6 spoiler. Its like they made it retardedly larger just because.

Inferno 225 cup
Oi, where's my tenner... you can afford to buy a car but not pay me back! I'm gonna ninja it round and take your centre caps then flog em back to you (or Daveski) at this rate xxx

Haha, next hooters meet il buy your drinks and food, agreed it will be more than a tenner but I'm nice like that ;) x x

Inferno 225 cup
So today i Changed the sidelights as they were shocking.

ujunyves.jpg

uhavavy8.jpg

gy9a7emu.jpg

tuzutaga.jpg

Got some hid's on the way and going to polish the headlights :)

Inferno 225 cup
So today I decided to give my headlights a good sanding back and polish up, as they was scratched and hazed a fair bit. ( just an excuse to do them ;) )

I stated of masking the area of the headlight, filled a spray bottle with warm water and washing up liquid.

The process
Spray and wipe down headlight
Spray grit paper and headlight
800 grit sanding all over, wipe down
Same again using these different grit papers
Wipe down and inspect headlight.

Machine polished with da, using cutting pad and megs Compound.

Here is the results
Before
hevetezu.jpg

During
eve5y8e4.jpg

The Finish
ma8y9y4e.jpg

ba4ubype.jpg

All an all quite happy with the finish and protected with bouncers 22, just as it was the first thing I dug out.

As I've got spare full set of front and back brakes, I've ordered brand new caliber rebuild kits and pistons from bigg red for £190,
My mates shot blasting them for me and they will be going to the powdercoaters before the rebuild. :) can't wait.