ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Jailbreaking: A Guide... & Best Features.

Bus w**ker
I miss SBSettings and InfoLock, also BiteSMS. But I can live without all that.

Each to their own really.

Inferno 182 CUP
I really want auxo but I can't even get the f**king page to load :/

Doesn't say payment anywhere on screen ? I take it its just getting hammered!

Bus w**ker
Yup. Not surprised with millions of users all hitting the servers at the same time.

evad3rs apparently moved 4.5Tb of data in the first hour of release, using box.net.

BMW M135i
I can well imagine was amazed how easily I managed to get hold of it actually. Had to have 3 or 4 attempts at sync'ing the cydia repos though got there in the end, just have to keep trying.

Kawasaki ER6N
Is there something you can download so skygo will still work on a jailbroken device so it hides the fact it has been jailbroken?

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Had a couple of issues with errors today and had a black screen which finally went away using power&home method.

Hope it's just teething issues and isn't always going to be like this.

Bus w**ker
Apart from Cydia issues, like everyone else and they're now cured, I've not had a glitch. Really impressed with evasi0n. Especially having now read how complex the process is.

Inferno 182 CUP
Officially fix should be here before the weekend so ill hold out a few days!

Some great tweaks but some of the better ones aren't working :mad:

Bus w**ker
Officially fix should be here before the weekend so ill hold out a few days!

Some great tweaks but some of the better ones aren't working :mad:

Available now on Cydia. Meant to fix the weather app and the long reboot time. Just install the updates.

Inferno 182 CUP
Ffs yea it did.

It was a pocy setting in ITX.

Anybody know a free way to backup JB apps so if i reatore i get them back?

Bus w**ker
You install it. Then press backup. When you need to restore you press restore. :S

Prefer LockInfo to Intelliscreen X, although v4 was miles better than 5.

I got evasi0n an hour after it was released and was annoyed I couldn't install any tweaks due to the amount of traffic. Most repos on Cydia seem fine now though.

I'm currently running Auxo, Barrel, Zepplin, and Winterboard.

Not into massively modifying my phone and making it look tacky, just like some nice subtle tweaks to make people think "huh?"

Bus w**ker
Auxo looks great but it's a massive memory hog. Made my 4 grind to a halt.

Copic was another good idea but causes too many crashes and drains memory. So I'm sticking with Cyntact.

Cleverpin is by far my favourite with Lockinfo a close second.

Bus w**ker
Nitrous is by far the most useful tweak I've found since returning to a JB iPhone. Finally being able to use Chrome, without the limitation of it not being able to utilise the Nitro JavaScript engine, is worth jailbreaking alone for me.

AK

M240i
So, got lots of videos in different formats and I want to put them on my iPad to watch whilst I'm going up the road next week. Can't be arsed using iTunes to convert them all. Would JBing allow me to treat my iPad as an external drive and just drag and drop and then allow me to watch them on iPad.

Cupra
AVHD player works without having to encode everything and is drag and drop though iTunes/ iFunbox or through Wifi. Well worth the £. Some of the others don't play the audio in some (common) formats of files. (MKV etc).

So, got lots of videos in different formats and I want to put them on my iPad to watch whilst I'm going up the road next week. Can't be arsed using iTunes to convert them all. Would JBing allow me to treat my iPad as an external drive and just drag and drop and then allow me to watch them on iPad.

Tried using VLC?

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I've been having bother with the Ayecon theme and Auxo, couldn't upgrade them as it was coming up with error messages so removed them and went to reinstall, but it kept popping up with 'hash sum mismatch' and 'HTTP error' messages, any ideas? Still on 6.1 (iPhone5).