ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

JMS Setup fitted to a PH1

Stagecoach Ticket
Looking to fit my JMS setup this afternoon looking at the the standard elbow it has a recirc pipe back to the block as normal but it looks like there is some type of air flow reg sensor or somthing on the end of it can it all go inplace of a pipercross breather? or am i looking at the wrong bit? any pictures of guidence would be spot on before i go down to the workshop.

Have been searching couldent find anything

Thanks J

Stagecoach Ticket
engine bay problem.jpg

Thats what iam on about rob the pipe from the back of the elbow seems to go up to that unit there and i have no idea what the f**k tht is

Stagecoach Ticket
Kit was brought second hand mate, really dnt want to bother tom on a friday afternoon with a question on a kit that he dident sell lol was just checking if anyone knew the answer as iam sure its pretty simple

J

Silver Clio 172 Phase 1
Thats the idle control valve isnt it? I think so anyway from the pic, just behind the R or sport plastic valve thing conects to the elbow on the throttle body. I just disconnected the pipe from the elbow whacked the filter on the end of the pipe put new silicone bend in instead and left the filter floating around by the ECU, pretty sure on a phase 2 its to recirculate unburnt fuel/oil but on phase 1 its the ICV. Is that thew info you were after?

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Don't worry about that mate, take off the standard elbow and that little pipe, where that pipe comes from, you put the mini JMS pipe with the breather on the end and then obviously fit the silicone bend onto the TB, done.