ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Jon Bs Clio

2002 1.2 8v Clio
2002 Clio 1.2 8v!

CIMG0566.jpg

CIMG0564.jpg

CIMG0565.jpg

Interior in its current state haha

CIMG1083.gif

Currently have the whole 172/182 interior for grabs:- seats, door cards & rear quater cards) - PM me!

J03

MX5 1.8
nice car!!

how low is it?

i want to get them m6 evo mirrors but they look wierd on clios, all the aftermarket ones do.. they look like ther bent downwards.. anyone kno why is this?

2002 1.2 8v Clio
The wheels are mania racing brooklyn 18", its been lowered 60mm all round on Pi springs, not the best setup, just currently saving to get FK coilovers!

J03

MX5 1.8
:dead::dead::dead:

18s on a 1.2 8V???? your car must be slow as shite

though its nice though

Mondeo ST220
18s, wow that must effect ride, speed, handling, turning?

looks nicely done though mate

fiesta 1.25
I just dont understand why companys associate wheels like this with racing?

Do like the car though its not too modified

Clio 1.2 16v Dynamique
Looks good mate, 18s look right i would say, and totally agree with the speed issue, ive got a 1.2 just for looks,never for speed

2002 1.2 8v Clio
Im not in it for that, just in it for looks, hence why I have a 1.2 8v!!

wasn't having a dig, just wondered if it did have a big effect

Yeh dont worry mate, wasnt taking it to heart!!
Handling isnt too bad, it grips quite well round corners etc but the ride is harsh and turning circle is a bit pathetic haha!

Martin . . . just out of curiosity howcome its not to your taste?!
Just getting people's opinions!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Like that a lot! tastefully done. (apart from the wing mirrors, they look like they're melting!! i'd have some DTM's on there)

2002 1.2 8v Clio
Thanks mate!
Well my first set of mirrors were DTMs but in my opinion it made the clio look like mickey mouse lol!
Hence why I changed to the m6/hyper!
Anyone have any ideas for mirrors and what looks good other than the 2 mentioned above?

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Hi Jon, Hows your forum coming along? Good to see you are putting my dynamat to good use, How much you used so far?

Looking good on the 18s. How come you selling the interior?

BTW, This aint the best place for modification opinion, You dont fit in here unless you have Turinis, Silvervisions and a carbon cup splitter :) So dont worry bout them :)

renault clio
2002 Clio 1.2 8v!

CIMG0566.jpg

CIMG0564.jpg

CIMG0565.jpg

CIMG1083.gif

Currently have the whole 172/182 interior for grabs:- seats, door cards & rear quater cards) - PM me!
2002 Clio 1.2 8v!

CIMG0566.jpg

CIMG0564.jpg

CIMG0565.jpg

CIMG1083.gif

Hi mate very nice car. Can you send me more clear photos of that wing because I really liked it and I wanted to make one on mine