ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just bought a 172!!!!!

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Oh i'm so excited (sexually) just been to look at a clio 172ff today, fell in love bought it! Sad thing is paid by cheque so have to wait 5 days till i can drive her :(

Best bit she's Flame red ;)

I'll get some pics up when she's at home.

Sib

Clio 172 (Silver)
When I bought mine it failed the MOT and I had to wait 5 days for replacement shocks. Was bummed but well worth the wait

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
It's been just over 5 hours and i'm bouncing around, want her now!!!

Clio 172 mk2
yup u will enjoy it a had to wait 3 days for mine due to insurance and stuff

but the first time a nailed it, it was an awesome experince

love the flame reds

RS Clio 172 Ph1
Good for you Sir, I'm sure you'll have fun. Early Saturdays and Sundays before everybody else gets up I find the best time. Get some good tunes on and blast it on the quiet A Roads.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Using my all new 6 cd changer, most people seem to like the flame reds! so excited as this is the first time i've had a fast car, had a 1.2 corsa SXI before, ewww.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Oh i'll be needing an air box and filter as it comes with a k&n filter thing if anyone has one spare.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Like my cars to be standard and don't like them loud, unless there £100,000+ supercars, thanks guys i look forward to seeing you all at a meet/trackday in the future.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Oh thanks, can't say i've looked to hard yet, as not 100% sure what i need, didn't even occur me to ask him if he had the orginal DOH

Clio 172 mk2
That airbox assembly is missing the 2nd air feed and acoustic valve....you need t check wether these are still on your car

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I'll wait till i got her at home, then i'll post the pics and you can advise me :)