ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just Brought a BRAND NEW CLIO :)

05 Plate MG ZR 105 Trophy

I am soooooo pleased :D. Just spent 1 hour 45 minutes haggling for my Brand New Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique from RegVardy. I have got a really good deal.

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique with STYLE PACK, DIGI PACK, Full Tank of Petrol, Mud Flaps, Headlight Covers (they are Clear Plastic - that clip onto the Headlights to protect them from stone chips), Mats, Renault Protection Pack, 3 years Road side assitance, scotchgard protection inside and out and a Family & Friends Saving Discount (I dont even know the salesman).

Grand Total

£10,125

Saving at least £2500

Black Clio 172

Dont wanna pi** on your bonfire but i can get this car for far less than that thro my dads scheme -works for elf!!

Quote: Originally posted by craigaward on 15 August 2004

i can get this car for 8k dead with options -nice! and also 54 reg!
and these comments are helping him how, since hes already bought one ???

Didnt you know its traditional to tell everyone whos just bought a car that theyve been ripped off regardless of how much theyve paid?

Quote: Originally posted by number2301 on 15 August 2004

Didnt you know its traditional to tell everyone whos just bought a car that theyve been ripped off regardless of how much theyve paid?
yeh im guessing that, anyway dont listen to these fools, hope you enjoy your new car

Yaris Hybrid

People are always saying they can get this and that cheaper than you did but when you say ok get me one for that price you find all the excuses start being wheeled out.

Astra VXR 17/05/07

Quote: Originally posted by the1 on 15 August 2004

I am pleased any way :D. I thought it was a good deal :D.
Nail on the head....You are chuffed to bits and were happy with the deal and the price you are paying etc

Good on ya,chuffed for you and enjoy your car :D

Quote: Originally posted by the1 on 15 August 2004

STYLE PACK, Renault Protection Pack,
Whats the style and protection packs?

Dont worry about how much you payed everyone knows someone who got one cheaper.

If it makes you feel any better I paid over 10k for a 65hp DCi Dynamic which is list price and they gave me a usless price for my trade in.

Enjoy the car though.

The mug gguards ar ood Imo they a useless deignand collect dirt but if its saves the paint then there worth it. The mats are uselessa nd you will wear them out quick but it saves wearing your interier.

05 Plate MG ZR 105 Trophy

I should be getin car in September or October. The Renault Protection Pack cost £339.57 (on invoice and excluding VAT, but i got it free) I think it is scotchgard protection inside and out plus some other things. I dont really know sorry. As reguards STYLE PACK that includes Metallic Paint, Xenon Double Optic headlamps with auto adjustment and Wash.

Quote: Originally posted by Toypop on 15 August 2004

People are always saying they can get this and that cheaper than you did but when you say ok get me one for that price you find all the excuses start being wheeled out.
tell me about it!!! its always the case, a lot of my mates are like that

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

i paid 8500 for my 1.6 dynamique with climate control but i didn#t have xenons etc. got mine in nautical blue with that supaguard stuff... only had 2 miles on the clock :)

welcome to the 1.6 club though

congrats fella, (for the record i got a 10p mix up for 9p once RESULT!).

enjoy the new motor but not the constant cleaning that comes from a black car :D