ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just had Mini one chipped - F**k Me

Racing Blue 182
Just got the G/fs Mini super chipped - claimed 35bhp increase as its originally a detuned cooper engine

What a difference, its turned a shopping trolley into a little hot hatch

Just being testing it
spins the wheels in 2nd
65mph in 2nd
95+ mphin 3rd

slowed down after that though

Its been transformed, just as much fun as driving the 182

:)

I thought id never say it, but i enjoy driving her mini one

Racing Blue 182
£299 quid, worth every penny

To say the copper cost a few thousand more, bmw are just screwing poeple over lol

This is now faster than a cooper because it efectively like chipping a cooper

Shhh
Its still a Mini One with poor suspension and brakes...

id not like to release all that power into that little poor car.

Poor gf..lol ;)

Clio 172mk2
thats a lad i knew , had some wierd zorst system on , and some jcw parts

Attachments

• RollingRoad.jpg
    RollingRoad.jpg
    193.9 KB · Views: 159
  • RollingRoad2.jpg
    RollingRoad2.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 132
  182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z
The cooper's gear ratio's are different but its a pretty good option for mini one owners. A mate of mine did a few bits to his; play mini exhaust, induction and chip....went pretty well. They need better brakes and suspension though in my opinion :)

Golf GTI 1.8T
Is that the superchips 'bluefin' chip then!! my mates getting one and his car is already rapid, get 90 in 3rd with his full exhaust system and k&n. sounds the tits already but he will write it off soon as he is a crazy driver!

Racing Blue 182
AliasOmega said:
Its still a Mini One with poor suspension and brakes...

id not like to release all that power into that little poor car.

Poor gf..lol ;)

to be honest the brekes are better than my 182, ( my 182 ones are s**t) they are aparently the same as th brakes on the coopr s.

The handling is suprisingly good for standard, i useto hate it but honestly its good now.

Have you ever driven one?

Silver Fabia vRS
Glad you are pleased with it! Ive just replied to your PM but I guess the results speak for themselves! It makes such a massive difference, and as you say, turns it into a fun car to drive.

Just remember to tell your g/f to take it over 4000rpm!