ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just ordered a Janspeed/Ktec sport 182 exhaust...show me yours!

Brookie.

ClioSport Club Member
as the title states, iv just ordered the Janspeed/Ktec exhaust as mine is on its last legs.
im not going to be able to fit it until friday, so until then, show me photo's of yours! (this may just make waiting to fit it harder haha)

cheers

Clio 182 with cup kits
I've got the supersport with the sports cat and it's very good. Everytime I take my car to a garage all the technicians say to me "wow, that's some exhaust". Great feeling. Not managed to take any pic of it yet though. Be warned it is loud.

182 FF
how much has the exhaust cost ya? really considering it as mine has seen better days just waiting for the funding to become available

The only one I have of her fitted. Slightly off centre too :eek:

Take it to a tunnel straight away and you will love it forever :D

DSC_0643.gif

TrackCar & F30 330d
Chrispy is yours ITB'd ?

That's sounds mental, very loud though.. Decat too ?

Nope not yet. I'm fitting them on the 15th :)

It's quite loud yes, decatted and straight through centre section :evil: lol

Should sound even better with the ITB's :)

TrackCar & F30 330d
Lol, it is loud.

Going from

Cat - Centre silence - Two Rear Silencers

to

Decat - Straight through - 1 little silencer

But i'm sure he'll love it.

My exhaust had done over 20,000 miles of decatted fun so it sound a lot rawer than a brand new one will.

So his new one will be a little quieter :)

TrackCar & F30 330d
Oh ok, you'll be fine then. You wont be scaring small childern.

You'll save quite a bit of weight from taking off the old system and putting the new one on :)

Lol, it is loud.

Going from

Cat - Centre silence - Two Rear Silencers

to

Decat - Straight through - 1 little silencer

But i'm sure he'll love it.

My exhaust had done over 20,000 miles of decatted fun so it sound a lot rawer than a brand new one will.

So his new one will be a little quieter :)
Were you scared someone was going to nick the camera in the driveby vid?

BG182®
Had the Ultra Supersport on now for about 4 months and I love it. Its loud but its epic.

I have a strait thru middle section and decat and with the pop's and bangs it sound great.

I did find after a 300 mile trip a few months back, that my ear's did start to seep blood and bleed though. It's not one for the faint hearted but I highly recomend it.

Clio 182 Trophy. No. 189
Just got my hands on a Janspeed sports cat and now after the mid / back sections. Looking forward to this upgrade!!

e91 330d/type r mini
now then matey, how did the exhaust sound once you got it fitted? i heard the bodge job on the cat didnt last to long. i was the bloke in the m3 parked next to you by the way at rs :)

Be warned it is loud.

Yep but nothing wrong with that lol! I had a Supersport with high flow cat fitted about about 6 weeks ago and it does sound awesome. It is pretty loud round town, but worth it once you get a chance to drive it properly. I got a mate to do a fly past me this evening in mine and Jesus H it sounded good!