ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just pick the 197 you want...

There is a great thread on a french forum called "RS-Team" www.rs-team.org

Some french guys went to Dieppe to testdrive the new 197, there are many photos showing the factory etc... here's the link: http://forums.rs-team.org/read.php?2,201005,201543#msg-201543

031hw.jpg

841rn.jpg

197 Recaro:

00038nz.jpg

www.rs-team.org if you speak french, you'll be more than happy visiting the forum...lol

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Good pics!

I just can't shake the feeling though, that the 197 looks boring as hell compared to the out-going 182. I think it could be the wheels, or the fact that it looks so tall.

D.

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
Darren S said:
Good pics!

I just can't shake the feeling though, that the 197 looks boring as hell compared to the out-going 182. I think it could be the wheels, or the fact that it looks so tall.

D.

Ditto

its starting to grow on me now. really wasnt sure when i first saw it, but then i was the same with the megane

K20 EG Hatch
seats look sweet as but the rest of it is just OK imo.
hmm... i dunno, would like to have a drive of one though.

Turbos.
They should do a anthracite wheel option, and Jeremy Townsend if you're listening, let us have white as an option for the Cup/Trophy versions!

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Doesn't do anything for me . The wheels look good , the Recaros look great but the car looks boring . Not as nice as the 182 imo .

Mk2 172 (Silver)
Lee said:
*phones through order of a racing blue 197"
lol bah you beat me to it!!

it looks fantastic in the racing blue!! it really suits the car!!! :approve:

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
When are the Recaros going to be an option? I want it!

I also want the racing blue with antracite wheels.

Lee

BMW M2C
It's racing blue mate:

There are five colours available on New Clio Renaultsport 197, three metallic and two non-metallic. There are three new colours to the range, Ultra Red (non-metallic), Deep Black and Albi Blue (metallic illusion). The non-metallic Racing Blue and metallic illusion Nimbus completes the colour choice.