ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

just polished the williams

R26.r #156

I love the standard look on the williams just as it was designed. It looked nice, i just think that yours is a bit OTT, its a lovely example mate though, except for the mods.... Just a shame to change these timeless classic cars :)

audi S3

cheers fellas but you allways get people that gonna look down at modded cars i might put pic of the exhausts and see what people think then :devilish:

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup

please tell me this isnt the williams with the 4 massive exhaust pipes or is it just the 2?? sorry mate but u have ruined it by turning it into a chavs car. imo of course.

audi S3

chavs car no no no no no no no but the crazy thing is i love it and i dont think ive ruined it im not in to standed cars i like somthing a little different most people ive met of cliosport end up liking it

Titanium 182

your cars wicked mate!

exhausts arnt to my taste but hey its your motor!

looks in mind condtion and has the right bits!

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member

got any pics of the interior, of the roll cage mate? would like to see it upclose.

Jamie

Quote: Originally posted by Ballcrusher on 12 April 2005

cheers fellas but you allways get people that gonna look down at modded cars i might put pic of the exhausts and see what people think then :devilish:
ignore them mate, well done in my book. at least your williams stands out from the rest now!

leon cupra R

wot cage you got in there fella, looks mint...... zursts - im not to sure about but i bet they look better in the flesh

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep

Car looks in good nick and looks like you take good care of it. Some of teh stuff aint to my taste but thats what makes the world go round! Theres nothing there that cant be changed back if the next owner wants to.

Whats next?

LY 200

Love it!!!

The exhaust arnt to my taste really but i remember seeing it at the last Essex meet and its a real minter!!!

Skoda Fabia vRS

sorry but i cant believe its not been said, each to their own but those exhausts ruin the car, its a williams, its a bit of a classic, personally i wouldnt mod it, ive got a valver and i wont be messin with the body on that either

it does look well looked after though, so apart from the exhausts it is a minter, keep it up m8

I know someone has already posted this.... but im very interested....

What cage have you got in there? Have you got some interior pics? Cost?