ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K4J shed, update.

MG ZR 1.8
You guys are so strange
I can't remember, an I'm not saying if I do remember as I don't want anyone to have it :p haha

MG ZR 1.8
you don't want anyone to have it... so you'd rather some randomer off the street have it rather than a CSer? :L

It's fucked anyway.
Needs a new clutch, and has a tough first gear ect.
Needs some work, and nooo it's my baby. Don't wanna know who's going to ruin it haha :(

TT QS
It's f**ked anyway.
Needs a new clutch, and has a tough first gear ect.
Needs some work, and nooo it's my baby. Don't wanna know who's going to ruin it haha :(

i could have been tempted by the exhaust lol
and looks like someone wants your seats too!

sorry about the car, it was coming along nicely too

Last edited:
  MG ZR 1.8
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348680633.616659.jpg

My new car. The blue one seller bailed! So I've got this, much tidier, 1.8i S engine.

So much fun to drive!!

MG ZR 1.8
With some improvements that will be good little 5 by the looks of things. Plans?

Alloy refurb, thinking black... Unsure though??
Sounds amazing at the moment, so probably not going to with an exhaust yet.
Maybe lower it, but not so silly lowering this time I like being able to go over speed bumps now haha!!

Oh and I'm possibly going to try and get robs z4 leather seats into it

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Alloy refurb, thinking black... Unsure though??
Sounds amazing at the moment, so probably not going to with an exhaust yet.
Maybe lower it, but not so silly lowering this time I like being able to go over speed bumps now haha!!

Oh and I'm possibly going to try and get robs z4 leather seats into it

He's giving you his seats? Does he not need them to drive it? LoL.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
He has new heated ones, I wouldn't go with black wheels I think it might cheapen it. Rover stone grey could look good though.

MG ZR 1.8
He has new heated ones, I wouldn't go with black wheels I think it might cheapen it. Rover stone grey could look good though.

OH YEAH! I remember now, my bum got hot when he took me out in it hahaha.
Yeah?
I don't think white would work on that alloy.

Ill look at a few different colours. Thanks :)

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
White would look pants, standard silver or dark grey is the only way. Dark grey wheels and roll bar would look good.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I think grey, a little drop and maybe spaced out would keep it looking proper tidy and oem.

You need to get more pictures up.

MG ZR 1.8
Tiring...?

There's less metal to polish than any other car out there haha. It's like doing half a Clio FFS.

Man up :rasp:

It hasn't ever been clayed. Or polished. It was a paint work correction pretty much.

And yeah it is half a Clio (Y)

And dan, as said before, pointless comments!!