ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K4M Project Blog

Nissan made a quicker car at the time. Anyone remember Dave with the import Pulsar? (Almera shape) They did a Pulsar VZR N1, a 1.6 NA engine making 200bhp @ over 9k revs

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Lookin forward to seein it Dave...AWT usually deliver a good service so stick with it!

Chocolate Bar™
from talking to dave this morning i think im more excited than he is at getting the domino back :D

just remember that sharp bend when your on the b road from awt ;)

which one? You turn right or left out the industrial estate? For Dave I'd think doing a right then heading to the villiage then doing a right again past the Esso and getting on the A14 to the M6 would be best?

M

mini-valver

I wont be on track Fmp, no. I'll be on track sometime this year though for sure!

Jon, turn right out of the industrial estate, its the left hander as you see the farm type thing on the right. Tight and flat as feck, nearly died last time toeing it into there! Understeer at 80mph, then oversteer lol.....
No figures yet because it isn't mapped as far as I know. Not execting massive figures without the gas, its a complete unknown. Olivers K4m on cams and breathing mods makes 135 odd so Id hope for 145ish I guess!

M

mini-valver

If Ben doesnt do it, yeah eventually but in no rush, Im more bothered about how it drives than what power it makes!

M

mini-valver

I found them, lol.

Konigsport rear set-up, need to get some Koni yellows for the front then its done.

Jon, turn right out of the industrial estate, its the left hander as you see the farm type thing on the right. Tight and flat as feck, nearly died last time toeing it into there! Understeer at 80mph, then oversteer lol.....
No figures yet because it isn't mapped as far as I know. Not execting massive figures without the gas, its a complete unknown. Olivers K4m on cams and breathing mods makes 135 odd so Id hope for 145ish I guess!

I know the exact turn you mean, it's a scary one that as it's slightly off camber too. I went round those roads in a rather quick Dodge Viper with a rotrex charger when it was being road tested and I think it was quite possibly the worst experience of my life lol. Dont like going quick round that one in the Clio, let alone a barge like that!

Oh, how cool are those S-bends too??? lol

ITB'd MK1

I know the exact turn you mean, it's a scary one that as it's slightly off camber too. I went round those roads in a rather quick Dodge Viper with a rotrex charger when it was being road tested and I think it was quite possibly the worst experience of my life lol. Dont like going quick round that one in the Clio, let alone a barge like that!

Oh, how cool are those S-bends too??? lol

it'd be fine if every nob coming the other way wasn't on the wrong side of the road. It's better going the other way though ;) off the bump wait for suspension to load up on the way back down and throw it in