ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K4M Project Blog

M

mini-valver

It's PISSING it down and the extension lead is a metre short of the car so cant do anything! I need a Birchdown sticker BTW so I'll be up soon enough ;)

Mondeo TDCI 130
Think yourselk lucky, until 5 mins ago it was hammering down on my, i was outside digging a trench to hide a piece of cable, i would have just slat it on the top, but oh no gaz kev says bury it 18" deep!!! FFS!!!!

Birchdown sticker not a problem matey, white?, silver?, Black??

Mondeo TDCI 130
f**kin yellow? no deal! Why is it armoured then if it has to be buried??????????????? Just to cost me lots of monies thats why!!!

Kev you would be impressed, i have just removed 2 doors and one piece of rear glass off the saxo with a grinder!!! Grinder wielding kev!:cool:

yellow......? thats piss to get for you dave, my stickerman has the birchdown design ;)........cost you a bit tho...lol

M

mini-valver

Silver then! It was to be buried in case someone sticks a spade through it!

I drove it home last night, going to miss that car!

M

mini-valver

I think iv sorted a yellow one now Kev! One off Birchdown Kev ;)

Just text Baggers too, I want some anthracite 2118's! He wants my wheels too, I feel a deal coming on.... ;)

Gem

Racing Blue 182
Extension cable too short, I suggested he mount the kerb but I think he's too scared of looking a bit pikey :eek:

That car smells strong now too lol....

M

mini-valver

White spirit FTW. Wish it would stop b*****d raining, I keep trying to spend money I dont have on the net....

Gem

Racing Blue 182
Lol, we're trying to have a BBQ at school for the girls and its kinda not happening lol.

I love being able to saff various items from my department...that white spirit should last a while :p

Gazebo on the Domino FTW?

Gem

Racing Blue 182
I dont want my girls near Dave's car TBH. They might break it.....

........or he might accidentally fall on them with his trousers down....:eek:

M

mini-valver

The 14 year olds fancy me Treen! Double up and get them to go halves on a b*****d??

Mondeo TDCI 130
Completed, used the grinder to cut,
: anti roll bar links
: door hinges
: check straps
: handbrake cables
:brake pipes.

Was i little nervy, i used a tractor to tip it up, and could smell petrol fairly badly! No flames when i left!! he he!

Schoolies hey dave................Pics?

I was hungover! Annoyed that some bird had full on shat on my car! and took it out on my paint work lol

P.S Hayley, you GAVE me the brillo pad!!

Yes, Yes I did.
I didnt however suggest using the scrubber side to wash your car with, my dear. What dya think the mitt was for?

I didn't want to get bird s**t on your beautiful mitt.

I used the scrubber side as it wouldn't come off with the otherside... I just remember you saying I raided your boot lol but I asked first... :eek:

Anyway whats done has been done, needs a PC now. Can I borrow your mitt for when I wash it? :rasp:

Gem

Racing Blue 182
I dont have any pics of any students/children.

Maybe back to the K4M topic now...? Great :p

M

mini-valver

Today I've been busy! Taken allsorts of wiring out and the rest of the tar, applied a sticker and gave it a wash then went for an EPIC drive with a mate....

I farking LOVE this car!! 1.8 20vt Ibiza, mapped and coilovers etc.......Dead heat upto 120 when we had to back off for a corner. Mines not even mapped, lol!

applied a sticker?................................:D

david 120 on a none mapped car....was it fueling ok sir?? have yo u logged the wideband??:O

might pop over tomorrow lad in the TT if your about:D

Last edited:
M

mini-valver

Nope, cant find a lead to fit, lol. Seems fine though dude, not over heating, pulls nice, isn't lumpy once its warm...... Be reet!!

I'll get some pics up tommorrow when I can lay my hands on a decent camera!

Chocolate Bar™
"applied a sticker" have a beer dave and put your feet up ;)

think its overfuelling, so bar the fact he's probably had to make another trip to shell should be reet lol

Sunshine Bus ph-quick
Applied a sticker isnt really working is it ;)

Bloor, you are welcome to my pink things whenever you like ;)
cx

Chocolate Bar™
I used the scrubber side as it wouldn't come off with the otherside... I just remember you saying I raided your boot lol but I asked first... :eek:

Anyway whats done has been done, needs a PC now. Can I borrow your mitt for when I wash it?

might be a bit of a job to get them out fully but shouldnt be too bad.

how do you sleep at night :rasp:

Horlicks is my friend.

They honestly arn't that deep, should easily PC out. I managed to to polish some of them out but didn;t have the energy to do the rest on the day.

Be reet lol