ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K4M Project Blog

Mustang, S13, AX GT
the car made an excellent noise on the motorway aswell :) Hope it gets mapped soon it'd kill me having to be carefull with the revs...

also, what happened to you on the way back yesterday, you just disappeared?

the car made an excellent noise on the motorway aswell :) Hope it gets mapped soon it'd kill me having to be carefull with the revs...

also, what happened to you on the way back yesterday, you just disappeared?

he went to the services and went to sleep for an hour, he said he was falling asleep driving

M

mini-valver

Phone is still in my case, in my car with a dead battery. I was falling asleep on the motorway so stopped at LFE for a power nap. I'd had 4 hours sleep in nearly 3 days, lol.

Anyone that saw the engine bay commented on the CNC'd stuff and how tidy everything was, good comparison to the cable tied mess's that were on some of the stands!

After its been mapped it'll be completely different as it starts to go flat after about 5k RPM but pulls really well low down. Was getting wheelspin in 2nd at 3k coming off roundabouts in the dry so theres enough torque low down.....

Looked good mate, again can't wait till it's finished.

Where abouts did you go the other day? My sat nav was telling me to go the other way lol and you just disappeared :(

M

mini-valver

To meet everyone at BP! I was so tired it was unreal, just wanted to get home...

Looked good mate, again can't wait till it's finished.

Where abouts did you go the other day? My sat nav was telling me to go the other way lol and you just disappeared :(

saw you drive round the roundabout bloor, dave pulled off as me, nick, chris, kneel were at the petrol station

Mustang, S13, AX GT
I wish we'd taken the toll aswell though, I was fed up and absolutely knackered after that accident on M6 :(

M

mini-valver

Quick update...

Stated to clean the car now as it was f**king filthy. So, washed and back to blacked the arches and liners, inside and outside of the wheels and gave the car a quick wash, just to get it ready for a PCing!

DSC00143.jpg

Started to remove the tar frominside to, easier than I thought! Ran out of white spirit so will carry on tommorrow.

DSC00146.jpg
#
DSC00145.jpg

Went to the bodyshop earlier as my side strips are the wrong colour. Decide to get some quotes on other stuff too so when I have some money, its going in for a freshen up!

Chocolate Bar™
The amount of time I stood by your car on sunday I didnt once look inside it! :eek: lol..

Looks good though chap!

i looked inside and it was a fooking mess lmao.

come down when your ready for the pc, ill give you a proper lesson and in part ex you can fit this kitchen ive got lying around ;)

M

mini-valver

It wasn't!! Rob, from VEMS gets back from holiday today, need to book a day when everyones free as I'm having an ICV fitted to. Not 100% when it'll be done, I'll let Ben and Rob sort that out!

you not try the dry ice?

Could'nt find any, anywhere dude! This is just as easy though TBH, took about 20 mins to get all that off and cleaned!!

The amount of time I stood by your car on sunday I didnt once look inside it! :eek: lol..

Looks good though chap!

i looked inside and it was a fooking mess lmao.

come down when your ready for the pc, ill give you a proper lesson and in part ex you can fit this kitchen ive got lying around ;)

I'll need it PCing when all the paint is dry matey, big job on the cards ;)

But yeah, I'll give you a bell this week and come look at the kitchen!

I was hungover! Annoyed that some bird had full on shat on my car! and took it out on my paint work lol

Getting PC'd next week so 'be reet'

All you gheys! Did you not see Matts paintwork? sprayed to perfection.

P.S Hayley, you GAVE me the brillo pad!!