ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K4M Project Blog

Sunshine Bus ph-quick
I got a text off Hudson at 5:20 am

"Still here!! Gonna be on my arse tomorrow!"

Replied to him at half 7 but aint heard anything :(

Gem

Racing Blue 182
I got a missed call at 1.30am so assumed he was on his way home...:(

Just text, no reply. Poor lads!

LOL me and dave just got home...what an epic night...im fooked tbh..ah well all is good'ish...cars looking very smart:)

daves just gone on to replace the front wheel bearings witch have epicly clapsed!! LOL be reet

happy days

norm!!

M

mini-valver

Well, what a f**king night! It's running rich at the top end but at 3am and with no rolling road, one seat and a laptop with the screen falling off its running pretty f**king well! Next week will be down being mapped on the rollers to gte it spot on but at least I can put some steady miles on it and firgure out where its hesitating etc.

Need to get some wheel bearings now, the ones on the car have evaporated, lol!

Goes alright, so so linear though, feels really gutsy low down and holds it to the limiter which is set at 7250 for now. Once the maps sorted it should be far better! So farking loud too....

M

mini-valver

Yeah! Give it some beans through the high street like a chav. Bwaaarrrpppp-pop pop pop

Chocolate Bar™
^ saw your car when i was down at birchdown, talk about last minute! I though dave was bad ;)

3.2 V6 4KEV, 944 Cab, 172
^ saw your car when i was down at birchdown, talk about last minute! I though dave was bad ;)

LOL, it's not quite concours like yours any more mate, but it goes like fook! :rasp: Apart from no handbrake cable, it's done! Looking forward to getting back on track... :race:

well i just got home.............a straight 32 hr day with 4 hrs sleep before that.

Was all good fun though!

340i
Extreeeeme work there guys!!!

See you all tomorrow.. ive just got home from a wedding, hhmm 4hours to sleep and sober up

M

mini-valver

Well, it got there and back! Idle is lumpy and it picks up well upto about 4.5k then it goes flat and hesitates, needs mapping desperately!

M

mini-valver

Nothing to see Stu, lol. It's a shitty shade of brown, bonnet needs adjusting, is on a base map and has no interior. Meh!

Mark, that's your job ;)

M

mini-valver

Not from today but when we built it again....

DSC00128.jpg

DSC00129.jpg

DSC00130.jpg

Pimping CNC'd stuffs!

M

mini-valver

I was poking stuff thinking WTF is this!

Aye, thats my favourite bit Kev, along with the pedal bracket....