ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K4M Project Blog

M

mini-valver

I cant afford it mate so if I was offered the right money, it'd go.

M

mini-valver

Stu, it's still at AWT so if it came to selling it, it would'nt be till it's back anyway!

Adam, it's a 51 plate, 50k, you know the spec, condition is average for age, parking dints and if I was keeping it, Id have the drivers wing resprayed and a carbon or genuine bonnet on as the woman who had it before me ran into the wall on her drive and smashed the headlight, cracked the wing and creased the bonnet. They had a non gen bonnet on and the fit isnt great.

dave dave dave oh dave:(.....wtf you doin pal.....you gave me this went ''was'' selling the TT so your having it bk:D

M

mini-valver

Exactly! Adam, the loom is spliced to trhe VEMS one. You wanna do the swap? ;)

Matt, it's purely financial. I literally have no money, no job and insurance/petrol etc to pay. When the cars back, I cant afford to tax and mot it if I kept it.

M

mini-valver

Lol, needs to go as one really dude... Unless teh bloor wans to use his faggy recliners! I dont know what is cracking off yet dude TBH, need to see what happens with AWT, when its gonna be back, how much i owe etc....

Lol, needs to go as one really dude... Unless teh bloor wans to use his faggy recliners! I dont know what is cracking off yet dude TBH, need to see what happens with AWT, when its gonna be back, how much i owe etc....

what seats are in it now lad? My faggy recliners are Teh Win tbh! So farkin comfy and look s**t hot!

I'm gonna have a tinker over night and see whats what with funds etc

Tweaked Leon Cupra R
whats the power expectations of the beast? i mis my k4m soo much i'd snap this one of ye tbh!

p.s. whats all the tbh's about? i dont get it tbh

M

mini-valver

Just the Dynamique seats with sparco harnesses. Stripped interior but ive got all the stuff to put it back in. Battery is in the boot.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Sorry, 140bhp?! This seems like a hell of a long project for 30bhp when the megane rally 1600s were pushing out over 200 from the k4m iirc. ITBs etc etc

M

mini-valver

The Megane's use dry sump, silly cams and forged pistons. This is inlet mods, cams and single throttle body. No-one can predict what power it'll make, it's a complete unknown!

M

mini-valver

Well, im not going to say "not long" because I said that 2 weeks into the project when it was supposed to be done. Ive sent a haynes manual with a wiring diagram, but Royal mail convieniantly lost it so will send another so he can do the loom. Then, who knows.....

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Can't believe you have to sell... FFS :(

Just make sure i have a shot in it before you do... then i can almost wipe your front end out ;)

M

mini-valver

I know dude, ah well, s**t happens and all that....

You'd be doing me a favour lad, agreed value ;)

Gem

Racing Blue 182
Such a damn shame....

Not wanting to speak out of turn, but you shouldnt be owing anything IMO :(

Gem

Racing Blue 182
Well kinda, yeah. Not dissing Angelworks, its just taken a bloody long time lol!

Anyway, its an awesome project - so whatever happens with it. It will be nice to see it sorted :)

Such a damn shame....

Not wanting to speak out of turn, but you shouldnt be owing anything IMO :(

couldnt agree with you more gem.....poor old dave has been taken for nothing short of a c**t!!! the amount of time the poor lad has waited is just one big piss take imo...:(