ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K4M Project Blog

Evo 6, E92 320d
If your not into it anymore Dave its not worth spunking aload more cash, im sure someone on here will buy it and finish it off. Ill give you 2grand for a quick sale ;)

M

mini-valver

Right, after giving it some thought and realising I'd be a moron to not see it through I've spoken to Ben and he's been awesome. Given me some hope and inspiration so I'm looking forward to getting it back.

There's a nice surprise in there too. ;)

Mk1 shell isn't a bad idea TBH, lol!

M

mini-valver

Cheers lads. I've got alot going on at the minute aswell TBH. Ben's been awesome throughout, just a little slow but I'm more than sure the end product will be worth it :D

Gem

Racing Blue 182
You dirty b**ch Bloor.

Bloody glad you're seeing it through Dave, like you said, would be mad not to see it through. Just get you're ass in gear Ben :D

Gem

Racing Blue 182
I dont want to eat him! I just think he's a dirty boy for doing something so disgraceful as stroking a microwave :eek:

Gem

Racing Blue 182
I have my own microwave which is MUCH better than Dave's....:eek:

And I think we should stop spamming now :D

Gem

Racing Blue 182
Don't you bring the dog into this. You never turn up for your access visits as it is :(

Glad to hear your carrying on, as much as I liked the idea of what we discussed, I'm not having much luck my end!

M

mini-valver

Lol! No worries mate, I'm really looking forward to getting the car back now. Momentary lapse ;)

1.6 16v
Depends what you want, the 106 Rallye is a superb drivers car without spending thousands on it, the 1.6 clio is not.
The 1.6 16v only needs a good set of wheels and to be relowered, both are suberb drivers car's.
If you want to, i'll even get you some reviews that have the clio 1.6 16v against the 106 gti(it's even better) and the clio wins overall, they think the 106 is the best choice in terms of driving pleasure, but they also make it clear that the michelin energy tires from the clio don't let the clio participate on the victory on who's the best car to be driven.
To me, the clio's way better, clio is lot more complete then the 106, even if you want it to speed, cause the clio has great chassis, i drove both, and in tight corners, 106 might be faster, but in long corners clio's best.
;)

Last edited:
^ Not gonna get into an argument with you on Daves thread about this, and I am not putting down the K4M engine or the work Dave is doing, a lot of people on here will tell you what a big fan I am of the engine, the potential it has and the development work Dave/Ben_R are doing, but out the box, which is the only fair way to compare these things, the 106 rallye (S1 and S2) and the 106 GTi are better drivers cars.

If you would like to discuss it further PM me.

glad your keeping it, would be dumb to get rid after all the waiting and money and effort gone into it. Rallye is a good car though, handles better than a 172 and more fun imo, but feels tinny, old and if you have feet bigger than size 5 you're fucked.

M

mini-valver

I think I'm going to get one as a main car when the house purchase goes through as I'll be able to get a multi car policy for me and the missus. The "feel" of the car is just so much better than the Clio, not so much in terms of speed and/or handling nut the rawness and honesty. Love 'em!

The Clio will be finished completely first though and be my main driver until I can afford a second car. Shouldn't be long now and theres an extra something to look forward to for it.....

M

mini-valver

Die, both of you. Lol!

All will be revealed. Need something to keep under wraps....

1.6 16v
^ Not gonna get into an argument with you on Daves thread about this, and I am not putting down the K4M engine or the work Dave is doing, a lot of people on here will tell you what a big fan I am of the engine, the potential it has and the development work Dave/Ben_R are doing, but out the box, which is the only fair way to compare these things, the 106 rallye (S1 and S2) and the 106 GTi are better drivers cars.

If you would like to discuss it further PM me.
Looks fair to me. This is really that type of conversation that would last forever.;)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
eBay electric superchargers. four of them.

Dave just leaked the information over MSN, the scamp...