ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Kerbed my Black Speedline alloy

GW Clio 200
Recently bought a new Clio200 and this morning on the way home some dick had thrown a branch into the road, I saw it late in a very dark area and tried to avoid it... I did... but hit the kerb instead.. I'm so pi$$3d at the moment..

I need to get this sorted soon as.. Does anyone know where I can get this done while I wait, I don't have a spare wheel... :(

Wow I'm absolutely gutted!!!

Im based in Gravesend in Kent.

xtreme - Lepson's are in Gillingham. I've never used them though, some on here may have done though.

With regard to chipsaway, I think it depends on the person doing the work tbh.

Titanium 182
Gutted mate :( I had the same situation the other night some stupid git dropped basically a small tree in the road, saw it too late to swerve so hit it.

Thankfully I only got a tiny small scuff on my front bumper buy I was raging!

Remember you'll have to get somewhere that can replicate the satin black finish of the speedlines....

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
they done a awsome job on 2 of my 172 alloys, £100 the charged and they were a mess

I had a set of 4 refurbed totally for £170:D

Seen that many that look good for a week or two then look crap.