ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Kerbed my wheel - ^%*%&

SLK 350
Just managed to kerb my pristine set of Trophy wheels (OSR) on a piece of concrete hidden below some long grass, fking ballache!

Only kerbed about an inch of the outer rim, but I'm wondering where the cheapest place is to get it sorted after Xmas in the midlands, obviously needs to be an Ixel match.

B0llocks!

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
I've heard good things about lap-tab in Birm, haven't used them myself though. Dunno about their prices either but it's a starting point i guess.

Lee

BMW M2C
If it's not too bad your local chips away bloke can do it for you. They can match the paint.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Place in Derby mate called Advanced Autobody, only an hour away from you and they are the dogs.
Recently did a lot of work on Paul Daniels' Vanquish, looked mint! (My dad rents the building out to them so I know they are VERY good)

BMW M135i
Laptab do a s**t hot job in my experience, but as said if its not major then its probably touchup-able.