ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ktec owners >>

Mini Cooper S JCW

just about to order my K5 exhuast for my 16v, n the woman on the phone asked me if i wanted the LOUD or SPORTY(+£15) sound?? i woz like.. err il get back to u!!

which is the one people have gone for?? HELP ASAP PLEASEEEE!

Mini Cooper S JCW

ask who?? she said the sporty was quiter as had a bigger silencer on it, which is why it cost more?

i already have a 3" magnex so i want it to be louder than that!!!!

The loud one will be loud. The one with a bigger silencer will probably be a tiny bit more noisier than a magnex.

Are you getting a de-cat as well?

Mini Cooper S JCW

already have magnex decat mate...... so il just order the LOUDER one?? as il be pissed off if the SPORTY one is only slightly louder than my magnex :(

Is the magnex decat silenced.

If you want it really loud get the K-Tec unsilenced de-cat.

Ive got one, along with the one of the original louder exhausts and it sounds like a rally car!:D

(ex-2.0 Hybrid)CorradoVR6

yeah you dont need to change your magnex, if you just want loud, just fit a unslienced decat from k tec.

Mini Cooper S JCW

cheers every1, ordered the K5 LOUD exhuast , should be ere next week :)

has ne1 had ne probs with fitting them??

Yeah I got 4 slash pipe with unsilenced decat from k-tec, seriously load, get loads of comments about it, some love it, equally as many hate it, so guess it is down to yourself