ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

KTEC race car 9.5k

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  A special one.
Nice tape around the earth lead, could have fitted a new + battery cover.
9d05464fb7ee204df31fddd6ec5ca9ae.jpg

Russ Rallye

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 85.7%
12   2   0
Think it's time I started building more race cars for paying customers! Flol at how the battery isolator is mounted, hanging off one bolt! Seriously who is gonna buy that for £9.5k, I could build one for a customer in a matter of weeks for not much more than half that!
Russ

Trader Rating - 100%
31   0   0
  SQ5
Think it's time I started building more race cars for paying customers! Flol at how the battery isolator is mounted, hanging off one bolt! Seriously who is gonna buy that for £9.5k, I could build one for a customer in a matter of weeks for not much more than half that!
Russ

And the timing would be correct.

Don

Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
  182 & LY Clio 220 ed
I would have laughed if they have @The Fatty 's Induction kit on as their own. (Not like they've ever re-branded anything before and upped the price of it....)

Russ Rallye

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 85.7%
12   2   0
Oh the irony!
Went to pick up a nice ph1 today, been sat in the garage for 2 weeks and the guy came to start it this morning, pop bang and then just constantly turning over! Had a poke about to check basics, crank sensor, fuel and spark etc but it looks like the timing has slipped or jumped to me, any guesses on who last did the cambelt? Such a shame as it was a really nice car and if it was closer Id have just stuck it on the trailer anyway!
Russ

Trader Rating - 100%
31   0   0
  SQ5
Oh the irony!
Went to pick up a nice ph1 today, been sat in the garage for 2 weeks and the guy came to start it this morning, pop bang and then just constantly turning over! Had a poke about to check basics, crank sensor, fuel and spark etc but it looks like the timing has slipped or jumped to me, any guesses on who last did the cambelt? Such a shame as it was a really nice car and if it was closer Id have just stuck it on the trailer anyway!
Russ

Send me some details, I could get a deal if it needs an engine ;)

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Ph1 172.
Oh the irony!
Russ

Carlisle to Poole is a very long way to get there and find it doesn't work. It was a car I'd seen on eBay, if it had been closer i'd have gone to see it, glad I didn't make the trip! I've been looking for 2 weeks on ebay, here, gumtree, autotrader, pistonheads and in that time just 2 non silver Phase 1 have come up, this car being one of them.