ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

KTR’s CARBON BONNETS! (PICS)

Whats that coupe type car in the bkground with k-tec sticker?

I personally think the bonnet looks a bit dodge, id get it painted bodycolour.

-Rob

Youd pay 600 notes and then hide it by painting it??? :eek: Crazy talk... Its all about the look, and showing off the fact u have a carbon fibre bonnet! :D

Golf 1.4 TSI

Looks good on the silver, not so sure it would show up so well on a monaco blue one like mine

320d M Sport

hmm, id be tempted to go over to Rhys and nab his Mk1 Ally bonnet, that things so light its unbelievable!

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

must admit it looks superb unpainted, an excellent job by the looks of it, excellent work by k-tec

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

think u will find the black car next to the ren 5 is a renault v6 alpine!

Elise/VX220/R26

looks a joke on a clio rerally though doesnt it?? you really need a jap supercar to make a carbon bonnet look good. Definately one for the crime gallery :)

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

nah I really have to protest here, i think it looks well trick on the silver car (the colour I have !)

Mind you I just finished watching 2 fast 2 furious again last night so I may still be influenced.. still it looks well tidy..

question, is that a painted cup spoiler on the front ? or somthing else ?

Whatever happened to that guy that was talking about fibreglass bonnets for the valver? £120 I think he was saying....

Quote: Originally posted by jonnyboy on 23 July 2003

looks a joke on a clio rerally though doesnt it?? you really need a jap supercar to make a carbon bonnet look good. Definately one for the crime gallery :)

I agree

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

Quote: Originally posted by ak16v on 24 July 2003

Whatever happened to that guy that was talking about fibreglass bonnets for the valver? £120 I think he was saying....

me wondering too!

K-Tec Racing

ClioSport Trader
  172LBT-172HBT-197-R2

The car in the background is an RX7.

Obviously it is much faster than the standard RX7 as it has one our our screen stickers fitted!!

David.

david wot is that front splitter..how much mate....by the way got the skirts fitted mate and the bodyshop said they were quality second to none many thanks!!!! does us clio mortals get a discount on the bonnet..will the koncept spoiler fit the standard cup spoiler

its funny how the french cars try to copy the japanese turners

and in the end the french cars look stupid and over done :D

its true though, they are better left standard with minor mods
like wheels and the odd spoiler, but not bodykits and mesh everywhere
they look a bit silly,

very true with a choice few mods they look awesome..think ktec looked better with 18 inch plus sdeskirts and left it at that..looks a bit silly as you say mate

me to mate i think the rear spoiler finihes the back off..not to sue about the front but it is growing on me..the front mesh upper looks sh*te