ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

KW v2 set-up Derbyshire?

340i
Going to be fitting these very soon.. and will more than likely take the trip to Demon Tweeks for set-up with Norm who needs his Veeeee suspension setting up!

But who knows of any other places around Derby/Chesterfield way who offer suspension/geo set-ups? :approve:

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
the lad doing mine might be interested in another foreigner! I'll ask him and let you know. You gonna fit them to your car and norms then, so just after the set up?

340i
the lad doing mine might be interested in another foreigner! I'll ask him and let you know. You gonna fit them to your car and norms then, so just after the set up?

Well think Norm has got some deal with demon tweeks, as he brought his from them direct, But he isn't sure when he will be fitting his yet...

I am wanting set-up ASAP tbh, will only take me an hour'ish to fit ;)
Where is your set-up man based at?

PM me if you want dude

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
he's in leciester so not far. I'll get in touch with him tonight and see if he is interested.

He recently set up and raced a 220bhp ep3 civic in the britcar 24h race and came 6th overall against supercars! So he knows his stuff.
I'll let you know mate.

340i
Sounds like a plan stan! ;) Let me know..

If not Demon Tweeks only charge around £60 for set-up?

Get a group-buy with me, you and Norm possibly?