ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Latest Mods - Fred Approved :D

RS Megane DCi 175
As already mentioned (about 30times lol) it looks great but I'd change the wheels.
Nice one mate.

FOR SALE: '97 Clio 1.4 RT
Some rather racey wheels, taken off the Xanavi skyline from JGTC...

middo1.jpg

It's a bit more racey :)

Your cars looking mint... but I dont thnk the rim matches, bc all ur trim is colour coded :)

-Akira

RenaultClio 1.2 16V Dyn
Good lookin clio, nice to see u anit got limo tints in the back, i think black clios look far better without limo tints IMO

Chocolate Bar™
Amarsh said:
Good lookin clio, nice to see u anit got limo tints in the back, i think black clios look far better without limo tints IMO

totally agree with you there, and thats exactly why i havent had em done, if i was gonna have tints i'd just have a really light one put on, but isnt really worth it.

I dont think the racing look suits my car, specially its 1.2 engine! lol nice shop however Akira :)

I think it looks quite fast when it's sitting still! :D

Looks mean with the all black!

-Akira

Chocolate Bar™
will almost certainly have a polished lip put on if i changed wheels to the rotas. just got to find the cash :(

Civic Type-R
Really nice!! Only change the wheels everything else looks spot on! Think the grille and rear lights look quality, makes a nice change from the norm...

middo2.jpg

Oooh, white... ^_^ hahhaa, sorry, im obsessed! ^_^

White wheels make the world go around... or at least... my car go around ;) .

-Akira

172 M69 eater
Akira2506 said:
Some rather racey wheels, taken off the Xanavi skyline from JGTC...

middo1.jpg

It's a bit more racey :)

Your cars looking mint... but I dont thnk the rim matches, bc all ur trim is colour coded :)

-Akira

good chop :D

Go to the rimstock factory in willenhall ( I think thats where it is... ) find Matt neal's civic... and steal his pro race 1.2s :p

Job done!

-Akira

Chocolate Bar™
pro race 1.2's are nice but i think they'd be abit lost on a black car in black, love the idea of putting white ones on though ;)

2015 Audi S3 Stage 3
is the steering wheel a hard mod to do??

looks like u have a gap between where the air bag cover and wheel meet? also looks a different colour? :S

Chocolate Bar™
thats because its my old airbag (heavily polished with autoglym) and a new wheel (very little polish) the actual colour match is good without reflections :) the gap is also exactly the same as it was on the old wheel. took cliospares about 5 mins whilst i was faffing around :p

Chocolate Bar™
the wheel was 90 quid fitted, and as i said it only takes 5 mins so a piece of p*ss :)

Chocolate Bar™
nah, got it out of a 182 from cliospares. rung him on monday night, and had it fitted on tuesday morning :)