ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Latest RR graphs (172 turbo content)

ITB BG 182
Far too much technical waffle going on in this thread :rasp:

I want to see:

Pics
Videos
0-60/0-100 figures

THREE HUNDRED AND SEVENTEEN HORSES in a clio. Top man.

Agreed. specially for you 172boost i will have videos on here for monday morning, or possibly sunday if the fatman will be upto much on saturday.

Evo 5 RS
I'm for videos! At the end of the day, it's going to be fookin' rapid..and you're happy with it mate. Russ is right they do end up going in circles, but that is partly what debate is about - people agree to disagree. K-Tec seems to think the haters - as it were - are bringing in more custom every day, so it shouldn't matter to them neither anyone on here... (unless you have shares with them that is)

I will say one last thing in that if you're ever local John I'd gladly set straight some of these rumours for you. There isn't any point boiling your piss over other peoples disputes with a company you have no financial involvement with - so no hard feelings??! x

No need for lockidile.. No more who's right and who's wrong...This is more than likely the quickest 1*2 on the forum - or Clio for that matter! & I want to see it covering ground

Mike

DMS

A thirsty 172
The Clio TT would still muller it. The RWD Clio is still down at K-Tec in bits IIRC.
RSTuning's supercharged one would probably be a lot quicker too.

DMS

A thirsty 172
It WILL be even quicker one day. I want to sort the handling and braking out properly first though, and maybe a couple of cosmetic bits and bobs.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
The clio TT was fast as fook(498bhp) but it couldn't handle the power and was extremely unstable/safe lol

DMS

A thirsty 172
You could put 500bhp in any car and it'd go like warm s**t off a greasy shovel. In a Clio it must be preposterous.

Trophy,R26,GSXR1000
Well it's nice to see this thread back on track and everyone back to a positive note.

John nobody's bumming anyone (except you ;)) and I've always had a pretty good relationship with Ktec remember I was the first person to volunteer his car as a test bed for there LPT conversion, and I also purchased all the low compression conversion kit from them. So it's fair to say I've spent a reasonable amount there in the last 18 months :) The only issues I had were the conversions not making the expected power. Now this could be down to many factors, but I was the same as Darren and all I wanted was a genuine 300bhp.