ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lexus Lights - Clio II - VERY cheap

Skoda Fabia vRS

Euro Car Parts are now doin these for £80+vat

K-Tec price is £150+vat

thats £70 cheaper !!!!.......K-Tec must be rakin in the profit on these !

Skoda Fabia vRS

they dont do the clio 1 version, but these are new to ECP so im waitin myself, they will get em eventually and ill save myself about £80

Clio 182, OctaviaVRS

Do you know for sure, if theyre actually doing a Clio 1 Version?? Have you asked them, as i nearly ordered the ones from K-tec, they look awesome!

Skoda Fabia vRS

no i dont know for sure mate, but ECP do sell a few things being sold by tuning companies for a lot less

like my spoiler ive ordered........ECP price is £68+vat with brake light

its being sold by other companies for £120 +

Clio 182, OctaviaVRS

Sounds good mate, but it might be worth calling them to ask if theyre actually going to do these Mk1 Clusters, ill call at lunch and let you know mate!

Clio 182, OctaviaVRS

Really??

I dont know, K-Tec seemed to think they were the only people able to get these remember!

Skoda Fabia vRS

lol, there not mate, airspeed where gettin em far before k-tec were

and there is a place in Scotland that has them NOW, but wont do mail order

K-Tec Racing

ClioSport Trader
  172LBT-172HBT-197-R2

At the moment we are the only company selling the Clio 2 lights on the left hand side of the pic on our website. We are going to stop selling the other Clio 2 lights as the new ones we sell are such good quality. In fact ECP are selling their lights for a lot less than we pay for ours!!

We are still waiting for the delivery of the Clio 1 lights and we will not be the only company selling them and to the best of my knoledge we are getting from the same place as Airspeed.

I hope this clarifies the situation.

David.

Skoda Fabia vRS

Nick.......i was referring to Clio 1 Clusters in my post, not Clio II, just to clarify

Clio 1.6 16V

Quote: Originally posted by BRUN on 02 December 2002

........is a place in Scotland that has them NOW, but wont do mail order
Hi Brun, Do you have the details of this distributor? Do they stock phase 1 & 2 lexus clusters?