ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lichfield Last Nite, Just A couple of Dodgy Dark Pics

Chocolate Bar™
love the way you put the last one on, as you can only really see your car lol.

what did the 3 car photos come out like?

VRS
feel free to add more pics to the thread if u av got any, i know there were a couple of cams about! hopefully some1 took better pics tha me :eek:

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
in the first pic, is it just me or has every one parked a bit further out to add to the effect?

2004 1.2 Dynamique
The racing blue pic is about the only one i can see LOL turn the the flash on next time m8 ;)

VRS
nah it was just looks like that cos of where i stood! shame we cudnt find anywhere well lit up cos me flash was strugglin lol

As father and son....
yeah great meet lads excellent turnout, we had a helluva lot more than i thought so thanks a lot :) thanks to the people who popped down for just an hour, i know you all had other things on that night so it was appreciated.

Chocolate Bar™
yeah, cheers for organising it.

i was tempted to ask how much you'd give me for my rear lights in a px deal :D

Mégane RS
Great pictures, i will upload mine as soon as i find my camera lol, good night, was nice to meet everyone and i hope that most people can make it to the next meet, good job hotshot, them 17's arnt big enough lol

As father and son....
mines in every picture. its just too stealth badass to see it!

btw, i had my repair work done today hes done am int job ill take some pictures when its cleared up a bit

FOR SALE: '97 Clio 1.4 RT
My Mk.I doesnt look as cheap and battered (rusty :p ) as I thought it would look against all the Mk.IIs.... ahhh, Good job it was night-time, eh? ;)

-Akira

Yup, getting her slammed within the fornite... -60mm or -55mm depending on which suspension my clio has. Ordered new pads, so I'll fit those and measure the strut-bold spacing at the same time... then order and hey presto!

Yours was a silver 172 next to mine? What were ya wearin'? (sorry! too mahy silver clios to remember!!! :p )

Good group of ppl we seem to have.... who's up for renting an airfield or whatever?

-Akira

Chocolate Bar™
i got there late, so didnt actually know who anyone was lol.

im sure there were about 3 silver 172's tho? :S

As father and son....
yeah there were. only one blue 182, and two black ones. bloody silver ones takin up all the space!

I really didnt want a red car, but, I guess it's kinda cool being a lil' more unique. The red and white is pretty funky, or at least it will be when I get rid of the horrible faded grey plastic trim!

It was my first meet, and I gotta say, from near the back of the convoy, it looked pretty cool with the short drive through lichfield.... kinda like the Italian job... but.... more french, and with less michael caine...

Mad props for organising it Hotshot.... the only question is... what we doin' next, when, and where do I sign up? :D

-Akira

Chocolate Bar™
i loved the red and white looked really good. Nearly put white wheels on mine as i really like em, but dont go with black :(

I just need to decide what to do with the plastic trim.

Red (colour coded)
Black (propper black, not faded-last millenium grey)
White (eurgh...I think this'd ruin it)

Cant stand the crappy grey... I tried "Back to black" but that just did naff all.
Ah well... think i'll just paint it plastic-matt black.

-Akira

Yamaha R6
Hotshot said:
mines in every picture. its just too stealth badass to see it!

btw, i had my repair work done today hes done am int job ill take some pictures when its cleared up a bit

you do not know the meaning of stealth my friend.. hehe. ;)

Chocolate Bar™
i'd spray it a nice satin black, not hard to do just make sure you do it in a warm place unlike me, who ended up with white patchy inserts, and ended up spraying em in plasticote instead of the nice pearl black they were meant to be :(

Hmmm... warm... winter... england. Not feeling the love!

Well, saves messing up my side-strips, I'll prolly get some from a scrap-yard, experiment with them ( I've never sprayed 'owt ) and then if they turn out ok, ave a crack at the bumpers. Then there's handles, mirror-surrounds, etc... argh! I'm so lazy.

-Akira

As father and son....
Aust1n said:
you do not know the meaning of stealth my friend.. hehe. ;)

na youve gotten me beat hands down mate no fret there :) you taking the in car tv's etc out of your car when you flog it?