ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lichfield Last Nite, Just A couple of Dodgy Dark Pics

FOR SALE: '97 Clio 1.4 RT
Shark, Spark...Sharky... ? Im new here, so I dont know many forum names, but im sure it was something like that :) I was too busy drooling (...at the cars paintwork...) to remember.

-Akira

VRS
woz hopin to get a piccy of it by my non stripy racing blue but didnt get chance.
akira ur mk1 waoz lookin tasty, really like the red with the white wheels and even tekon that black bumpstrips suit it really well as well!
bet those wheels are a bugger to keep clean tho? really want white turinis for mine but the funds wont allow at the mo

They're easy to clean, but easy to dirty!!!!

The front two take about 5mins each to get spotless, the back two take about 2mins!
but, they take about 2 days to get filthy! :p Living in the country side just isnt working! :p

Cant wait to get it lowered. I'm consider.... *HIDES* .... RED callipers too!! I know, I know, its cheesy, but... in my defense its car-colour-coded... and not red just bc brembos are red! And hey... if it looks pants.... black paint here we come!

Fav thing about my Team Dynamics Pro Race 2s is the weight... 5.7kg a corner, not the lightest in the world, and probably wasted on a 1.4, but it makes the steering v.light!

But yes.... white wheels = not fun. ( kerbing injuries are more obvious too... not that I've kerbed them... *COUGH* ... honest..!)

Makavelli, I was following you in the convoy and its a very tidy 182 you've got! I had nice musical entertainment from ur exhausts :)

-Akira

SLK 350
Blue 182 with gordini's was Spike's.

Yeh a picture of my 172 all to itself: http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/makavelli2005/IMG_0223.jpg (cheers Maka).

Was good while the meet lasted, but maybe next time we can all get there with an hour or two of daylight left. I reckon a meet mid/late-november would be order of the day.

Hope to see the same faces and a few new ones next time then, who knows maybe we can all dress as santa (i know clart loves to dress up).

Oh and as for the photos, does nobody have a camera with nightmode? :(

VRS
yeah we will defo all have to av a daylight meet! there were a lot of mean lookin motors and some pics and vids of the, all in convoy wud put quite a lot of meets to shame in terms or turn out!

SLK 350
aye, was a great turn out -and as you say the pictures really didn't do it justice. Still we know there were at LEAST 50 (RS) Clio's and a 5 door corsa there!

Mégane RS
That corsa was smokin, i hope the next meet has a good turnout, does anyone have a count of how many cars turned up? was great fun lol, remeber seeing some guys face as we drove to the bus stop and he was just amazed by how many clio's drove past lol,

SLK 350
lol :)

Probably thought we were all on the way to the scrapyard. Oh yeh also big LOL to the guy in the souped up big bore corsa who exited as we turned up - impressive.

Had to leave my marko n the bus-stop as we left for tamworth though, so there in memory of our meet is my rubber (from the tyres of course :) )

LoL, yup, the guy who ragged first gear, poor corsa... nearly blew up!

In heinsight we should have convoyed up to Longford Island McDonalds... that's probably where the Corsa was going!!! :p

We'd probably all loose our alloys if we stopped moving, but I think the amount of neons on show at Maccies would blind them enough to cover our getaway!

-Akira

silver valver/hybrid
gah i wanted to come to this but my car is currently sitting on the work's carpark, with which i think is a collasped wheel bearing :dapprove:

SLK 350
Then that gives you about a month to get it fixed mate, keep an eye on Local meeting forum for news on the forthcoming november midlands meet.

Aye bout time for some fresh pictures fella's :)

Chocolate Bar™
i was, but the g/f doesnt think she'll be seeing alex (had the focus, and the camera lol) till next week now so she wont be able to get the pics off him (he only has 56k so cant send em over)

Chocolate Bar™
nice pics :)

none of my car ? lol

(actually i think i can see 3 inches of a rear tyre)

Good pics! I like how you started taking individual car pics along the line, then just got bored of trying to hold the camera still for 4-seconds :p lol.

t'was good fun! What next? :)

-Akira

You got it on coilovers? No way dude! Definately gonna have to go to airfield or something, I dont see too much point in ploughing money into a track day in British winter... more likely to go off and at the least mess up ur paintwork in the gravel!

but something cheap like an airfield... it just gets more fun in the wet ^_^ lol!

Have an airfield in Stafford, but im not good at organisation, so I'll pass the buck!

Hotshot did a good job of organising the last meet, so, give us some thoughts Hotshot. Whatcha got planned? :)

-Akira

Chocolate Bar™
Should have my coillies on for the next meet too, really excited :D If your all planning a sunday meet, let me know asap as i'll need to book time off work