ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

like marmite - you'll either love it or hate it...

Clio 172
The bodywork is really well done (but that was Elite)
to be fair Rich the paint never was my personal choice but I know it does get a lot of attention.

U did nick the idea of glittery wheels from me :p

Like u say modding is all about personal choice but I prefared it like it was when I first met u....black and subtle.

1.8 8v RSi
i love it...i have to say thou....as much as i love the rainbow flake.....there's some cars that ti dont look good on some it does and some in between......yours is inbetween....love the wheels thou.... i take my hat off to you

Stanced Honda S2000
^^ yeah cuz i do stuff like that dont i knob end !

this is coming from somebody with ''viper'' stripes ?

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
lol dont expect much dif from most members on here but looks good rich

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
What is that red one in the pic with you? Do the brows affect your lights? Like at night etc.

ITB BG 182
over the top with the kiddies glitter sticks matey and head lamp cover and the front grille....... ahh F it the whole thing just not my cuppa coffee (dont drink T)

mini cooper (RIP 172)
yer ^^ looks good in the flesh, really well done! i'm not sure on the glitter tho, sorry rich! but it does stand out;)

nice 1 rich - bet it turns a few heads unlike a few on here; spot the diffrent clio on here; only thing i found is the colour! yours is deff diffrent - tis nice :D

172 gone :( 197 now :)
Thats some seriously mad paint! lol Bet it looks wicked on petrol station forecourts at night! :)
Like the exhausts they look good with the rear spoiler if you know what i mean.
I reckon it would look better without the rear tints, either clear Glass with a boot install showing off or a light smoke all round!
I like heavily modded cars but the headlight brows look awfull sorry! Get some angel headlights from k-tec they stunning! Or if your going to keep the brows get your bonnet sprayed either side so it meets the brows.
Think you should lose the logo's on your sunstrip too bit OTT with the rest of the car so loud anyway!
Fair play to you its hard work moddifying a car to that extent!

Clio 182 Trophy
Thats some seriously mad paint! lol Bet it looks wicked on petrol station forecourts at night! :)
Like the exhausts they look good with the rear spoiler if you know what i mean.
I reckon it would look better without the rear tints, either clear Glass with a boot install showing off or a light smoke all round!
I like heavily modded cars but the headlight brows look awfull sorry! Get some angel headlights from k-tec they stunning! Or if your going to keep the brows get your bonnet sprayed either side so it meets the brows.
Think you should lose the logo's on your sunstrip too bit OTT with the rest of the car so loud anyway!
Fair play to you its hard work moddifying a car to that extent!

PSML. The SUNSTRIP is OTT???

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
The more I look at this car the more I like it, although the headlight covers just make it look tired imo.