ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

liquid yellow 172?

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
as i will be keeping my car a good while now i think and the back bumper could do with a respray i figured i may just go the whole hog and go for liquid yellow lol

they make them in france

resale value doesnt bother me as its nea worth anything like what i paid 6 months ago.. damm 197s

what you think?

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
cliors73dw.jpg

cliors11sf.jpg

cliors43yp.jpg

mace¬

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio
If your going to change the colour I'd do it a non standard colour or the 197 Glacier white (If thats what its called).

go for it, but make sure u get it done by someone who knows what they're doing.

LY is apparently a b**ch to get right.... even new R27s have been back to dealers because of customers unhappy at paint matches.

Even Renault struggle to get it right!

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
Go on be different, one of these colours would be mad if done proper like a cup race series car with black door strips and gloss black wheels etc :approve:
29-06-07_0900.jpg

0702_a+2007_porsche_gt3_rs+1.jpg

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Peacock Blue or Green (I can't remeber which) is a Stunning Colour... It's a Volvo Colour but I love it

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
I don't think the porka colours would look good on the clio tbh.

LY 172 looks decent though.

106 GTi
Only if your going to get it done properly shuts and under bonnet etc.

I would get something different (non renault at least) if shelling out on a full respray

Chocolate Bar™
nice if you've got the money to do it. Liquid yellow being a two stage colour will cost cost you a fair packet (about 3k i'd imagine)

I'd go for something different colour wise as everyone is saying. I think that doing it LY is a complete waste of time & money tbh.

As it is at the min, you may as well just sell yours, add on the cost of the respray & buy an LY 182.