ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Liquid yellow detail

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Just asked my mum if she could see any difference between this and my car (Clio 182) and she said, "Well, that fat thing stuck on the side obviously" :D try the mum test and see what you get lol.

Golf GT & A4 Avant
With liquid yellow, if get the correct wax or sealant you just can't believe the depth and glow, as well as the crisp flake pop.

I miss it so much when I see posts like this

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
With liquid yellow, if get the correct wax or sealant you just can't believe the depth and glow, as well as the crisp flake pop.

I miss it so much when I see posts like this

Never change your name or Avatar. ;) Would you ever afford to go there again Dave?

It's a properly special colour. Paul's LY corrected and wearing BOS is by far the glossiest LY i've ever seen.

LY Clio V6
Was this evo Nick Trott's old car?

Indeed this was Nick Trott's old car

F*ck. Sell me this car.

I've made the decision this week to let her go, whether the car sells behind the scenes or gets offered to the general public will unravel in the coming weeks.
I'm 24 in March and it's about time I bought a house so the hunt will begin in the new year

Amazing

keep the plates. They look like the standard one's

I'm not sure what the previous comments are on about concerning the plates, these are the original plates from new. The first owner bought these plates and licensed them to the car, only other plate that's been on the car is a private plate . . . can't understand why as I prefer XXL

Many thanks all for the kind comments.

Golf GT & A4 Avant
The golf, focus, and A4 were / are all decent cars and glad I've owned them, but none of them I really wanted like I did the 182, there is no connection or passion in driving. Contemplated a focus ST2 in asbo orange for a long time but neither car or colour ticked all the boxes. Not even the motorbike has given the same passion and thrills.

Now, would only ever consider an R26 in LY, later incarnations of Clio and megane's just don't work with LY, and after a brief drive of a V6, I coukdnt live with one. Ultra red would now be my choice for a newer Renaultsport

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
The R26 looks superb in GW and LY. Sadly they are not Megane running costs!

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Now, would only ever consider an R26 in LY, later incarnations of Clio and megane's just don't work with LY, and after a brief drive of a V6, I coukdnt live with one. Ultra red would now be my choice for a newer Renaultsport

Despite owning one, I agree. I saw a ly 265 and it just looked wrong IMO, which is odd as individually the colour and car are amazing.

And what I find strange is I love ly r26s, but ly r26.rs look weird

LY Clio V6
That is unbelievably good looking!

What's the retail on one of those etc. and have you put it up for sale?
@chappers11 I haven't advertised the car at present, I've had a few people interested in the car and at the moment the best offer will take the outside Europe. Three parties have made contact with me since I made some noise about selling, but the two UK offers have fallen short of my expectation.

I full detailed email can be sent to anyone interested in the car, but I'm not interested in any offer below £21,500. I also don't have to sell the car until March, so reasonable time for a buyer to come forward.

late 2003 172cup
This looks so good it looks fake. Fantastic detailing on a great colour. Love to know what you paid, must of been a monkey plus for that level of detail?
Car deserved it tho and i bet the detailer loved the end results himself!