ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Liquid Yellow + Speedline Turinis

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Managed to get hold of some speedlines from a memeber on here, wheels arrived quickly and I managed to get them fitted today on my day off. Seeming as its such a stunning day thought id grab some pics for you guys. I know its sheepy, but I love them, and I actually really like them in silver. Just need to lower it a tad now ;)

Mark

007-5.jpg

001-6.jpg

006-4.jpg

004-7.jpg

003-5.jpg

002-5.jpg

005-7.jpg

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Nice. Silver suits it perfectly.

You can really tell the difference with non-Renault Turinis though, they're now way near as 'dished' in the centres. :dapprove:

kwak ZX9R+golf gttdi
looks superb mate,luvly car.
i think the anthracite coloured ones would have worked better with the l.y imo
but superb all the same sir.:cool:

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
looks superb mate,luvly car.
i think the anthracite coloured ones would have worked better with the l.y imo
but superb all the same sir.:cool:

Thank you. See I was wanting to get them done in anthracite but seeing them in silver I personally think it looks really smart so I might leave them for abit.

kwak ZX9R+golf gttdi
look good either way mate,and its your car,you have them exactly how you want them sir.
guess its because of the anthracite cup 182 wheels that came off it,
looked odd with silver wheels at first.lol

cars stunning no matter what my friend.:race:

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Think I'm going to drop it slightly, then decided what colour I want the wheels, but I dunno, I just really like them silver...we shall see haha.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I i've never really been a fan of Turinis, but as the years have gone on I must admit they've grown on me slightly,
they are most definitely one of the better wheel designs for the 1*2.

Also a mint LY will always look good, all in all a bloody nice car mate.

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
I've always been a fan of smart silver alloys tbh, did like the anthracite but I think it looks fresher,

Before:
024-2.jpg

After:
006-4.jpg

I love LY ans Silver turinis.

However, in this case I think the car needs either a OEM Renault splitter or Ktec CF one, and needs lowering, not alot, but looks way too high on them for some reason.

It almost looks "non-cup packed" suspension wise...

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
I love LY ans Silver turinis.

However, in this case I think the car needs either a OEM Renault splitter or Ktec CF one, and needs lowering, not alot, but looks way too high on them for some reason.

It almost looks "non-cup packed" suspension wise...

Hmmm, I'm quite happy with my poor boy Skoda splitter, especially as I'm planning on lowering it anyway.
I think the height thing might be to do with the angle of the pics, I was knelt quite low, but it does need lowering. Here's a pic as soon as I got home and I don't think it looks as high:
392398_10151006051735992_506655011_n.jpg

Italian 3.2 V6
My old 1, Apex Lowering springs =

6888066661_b62899e855_b.jpg

182 by PSJHodgson, on Flickr

Only thing I regret not doing to my exterior was not getting spacers as they make such a huge improvement.

Italian 3.2 V6
Abit crashy but not as bad as people make out, were fine around oulton park too! Epic stance made up for the bad points.

An orange one
LY and silver turinis looks brilliant

I never noticed the non Renault ones were less dished in the centre till now!

Renault Clio 172 Cup
mate the car looks much better on the turini's and the silver looks good id either have them silver or maybe anthracite

Golf Gti edition 30
look good in silver.nice to see a change instead of a darker colour.just needs lowered a tad to finish it off.