ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

lmfao, saxo beats vs 911 turbo

ah but if his saxo and driving skills are as highly honed as twofartsforyou and his car then he could beat anything.....

BMW 320d Sport

hehe thats a cracker!!!

Maybe he did beat the 911, maybe he didnt, I dont know, but I know one thing, if he did cane the Porker then the geezer must have been a worse driver than my dad. I mean really really bad. The kid must have lost his mind or something. I thought the kill stories over there were stupid but this one really takes the p155! And they wonder why Saxo drivers have such a bad rep?

wow thats strange cause the other day i totally smoked a mclaren f1 off the lights, down a straight then through some twisties, u could tell he was trying cause he was screaming the nuts off it! and i was only in my cousins 1.4 fiesta at the time. soooo easy..

HA HA HA HA HA yeah right!
what a nobjockey!

LOL!
oh i do like a good laugh
Saying that, a saxo whatever it was beating a car with 100bhp per tonne more than it..... yawwwwwwwwn....
i dont even thing the Porsche driver was trying
With only 170 bhp per tonne even i would leave the saxo (no problems esp the fact that it would be wheel spinning and loosing time )
and id hammer it on the corners and in the braking department
Lots of torque but no go is what i say

Tony

S2000

Cap, someone is doubting your turbo conversion!

""Oh and by the way someone from our forum is in the process of building a turbo 172 which WOULD kick the butt of any saxo on here" - haha, thats funny. Because im feeling generous, i suggest you inform that owner to check the temperature & pressure limitations of the alloy Renault use for their exhaust valves. Smashed valves dancing inside the engine the first time it is seriously stressed, while possibly amusing, wouldnt be very nice for him/her."

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

Teady,

172 Valves are hardend to withstand vast heat.

"Nimonic alloy valves (nickel, chrome and titanium) have very high temperature resistance. "

Put this on the site for the to55er to look at.