ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Loki did it again !!

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
his 1 month old Williams bites the dust :quiet:

Attachments

• DSC00024.JPG
    DSC00024.JPG
    202.6 KB · Views: 465
  • DSC00025.JPG
    DSC00025.JPG
    249.8 KB · Views: 294
  • DSC00026.JPG
    DSC00026.JPG
    240.5 KB · Views: 214
After witnessing him "drive" at one of the mids meets i cant say im surprised. I guess the main thing is he didnt kill himself or anyone else.

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
ICE, Concrete, Ditch, Car Roof

im sure Loki will fill us in when he can see properly!

its a shame another one bits the dest . good to see your still alive tho

sorry to be a bit cheeky but whos car is this if its yours who every would you sell me one of your wheels im desprate for 1 williams wheel with or without a tyre cash waiting stevenheselwood@hotmail.com please contact me asap

Scenic mk1 (F3R)
White16valver said:
Judging from comments in this thread, a spell of Advanced Lessons might be in order??
fist time i hit a transit second time i slipped on ice not much i could have done but you aare right im gonna take and advance driving corse as soon as im better

Written by steve wilkes (loki's Dad)

Scenic mk1 (F3R)
my son has just said hes not selling any bits off it and he finds it an insult that people would even ask. to be honest so do i all people like you care bout is getting your motors sorted out regardless of how the victim feels.

dan said thank you to every one who has been positive

me my mum, dad and daughter are all happy hes alive he was covered in blood and fuel when we first saw him looked like somthing out of dawn of the dead.

anyway will post again tomrow as dan has fallen asleep and i dont want to disterb him

Steve (Loki's dad)

190 BHP Willy 2
Gutted, I know how i'd feel if I smashed my williams up.

Cars can be replaced, people can't

Hope you get better soon.

Scott

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
glad your ok and swift recovery fella.

Last edited:

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
blimey, count yourself lucky mate, just glad no one was seriously hurt or worse, i dont advanced driving would benefit you if ice is involved,

get well soon mate

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Ice and speed i would imagine.. ive never known loki to be going slow.. he never slowed for roundabouts! haha

BLOODY HELL Rancid.

these things never look as bad in the photos.

Everyone has laughed at me as I have said to mind the roads over the last few months.

I was doing 45,000 a year and pulling 3 / 4 people a week out of hedges on the way to / back from work. Photos never show the real representation of the damage.

I am pleased to hear that you are in one piece albeit battered and bruised.

However... and your dad might not like me saying this, but you have posted a picture up of the car... I have seen a lot of clios (Williams, 16v, and all of the others in a wrecked state) and you are one lucky boy. I haven't however seen a clio with that much damage who was doing 60 MPH. Either you were very, very unlucky with the angles that you hit / what you hit, or you were travelling in excess of the old speed limit. None of us are saints 100% of the time, and I am not passing judgement or giving my opinion on the rights and wrongs of it. Am just saying you had a lot of momentum to do that damage.

Glad to see you safe.

I'll get the Champagne on ice for next christmas. ;-)

and on a lighter note...

Loki said:
me my mum, dad and daughter are all happy hes alive he was covered in blood and fuel when we first saw him looked like somthing out of dawn of the dead.

he looked a bit like that at last years xmas party ;-)

He's safe, thats all that counts!

/y0z

Bubbles said:
ive never known loki to be going slow.. he never slowed for roundabouts! haha

Thats why i cant understand in what context his dad is using the word "victim", i guess he means the car. As said self inflicted or otherwise at least he's ok(if a little battered and bruised), hopefully this second knock will slow him down a bit.

EP3 Civic Type R
Fast, slow...indifferent.

If he was driving to the limit he has nothing to worry about, if he was speeding i'm sure the lad has learnt a lesson and is counting his lucky stars right now. But pah...who are we to judge. I don't condone speeding in the slightest but as yet everything is based on speculation.

Car looks nasty as anything but glad to hear Loki is still knocking around to tell the tale.

Steve...we don't all care about just 'getting the cars fixed up'. Most of us are genuine human beings who wouldn't wish that on anybody. As for the vultures...a PM in a few days might of been the best bet. Not a first come first serve bidding war for wheels...!

Maybe some advance driving lessons could do the trick, although fear has a funny way of slowing certain people down! ;) Anyhows, speedy recovery and take care of the next car!

Vee dub
Oh dear mate... saw the title and paused...... :(

Glad your not hurt too badly, as said above, looks like you were extremely lucky to walk out of that car! This will probably hit you soon.....

Not judging or anything, as I do not know the speed you were doing and ice is lethal...... but please slow down in future.... I know you like your driving, but as seen in the pics..... cars arn't toys :(

All the best fella.....

TomS

Gutted for him. I remember taking Loki and his Dad out in my Cup at the last SW meet, top guys, I remember how excited he was about getting a new motor in the future.

Glad you're he's though, thats the main thing.

Massey6465 & saxo1.1
Bloody heck Dan.............
Looking at that you could have been gone mate.
Glad your gunna be ok,But count your blessings!
Get well soon chap.