ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Look at this bargain for racers.

182cup & 172 racecar
The new French Trophy Series are offering this.

NEED A RACE CAR FOR THE FRENCH TROPHY RACE SERIES ?

THE RACE TEAMS ARE OFFERING AN INCREDIBLE OFFER OF A
NEWLY BUILT CITROEN PEUGEOT OR RENAULT FOR THE SERIES
FRESH BUILT PUSH BUTTON READY TO GO FOR JUST £5990
THIS PRICE IS FOR A NEWLY BUILT CAR PLUS ALL REGISTRATION FEES
CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND ENTRY FEES FOR THE WHOLE SEASON, YOU
JUST NEED PETROL.

THIS IS A BARGAIN IN MOTORSPORT TERMS, OTHER SERVICES SUCH AS TRACK SIDE SUPPORT OR PREPEARTION OF YOUR OWN CAR ALSO AVAILABLE

CONTACT

STONER RACING MO @ 01256 851202 OR 07900 156637
PRIZE MOTORSPORT Alec @ 01462 819500
JJ MOTORSPORT Jason @ 07725 962844

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
But if you're renting the car for an entire season, surely you have to hand it back in some sort of 'reasonable' condition??

put it this way .. i have hidden my phone ....... tony please delete those numbers , less you affect my new car fund .

needed to chuck a licence renewal in this year so as not to loose it ..... as not renewed in 2012 , and next year i think is compulsory medical year . :( and every year after

182cup & 172 racecar
put it this way .. i have hidden my phone ....... tony please delete those numbers , less you affect my new car fund .

needed to chuck a licence renewal in this year so as not to loose it ..... as not renewed in 2012 , and next year i think is compulsory medical year . :( and every year after

What these ones.

STONER RACING MO @ 01256 851202 OR 07900 156637
PRIZE MOTORSPORT Alec @ 01462 819500
JJ MOTORSPORT Jason @ 07725 962844

What these ones.

STONER RACING MO @
PRIZE MOTORSPORT Alec @
JJ MOTORSPORT Jason @

nope still can't see them ....... there will be a catch somewhere , thats waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay less than karting was costing (i think the invisible font will work if the wife logs in)