ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Look what ive got :)

200 FF Storm Grey
yes you are lol

if your looking at the picture of the boot with the net on it in page one look closer... theres a brand new 16" rim inside it! lol:rasp:

I can see something on the insde of the tyre, no centre to the wheel though :\

iimushroomzii

Toilet roll king
  Transit Connect.
its not, i even used a mini spirit level, its the angle of the camera.

... off topic, do you actually ever have anything positive to say? u just seem to ridicule/ pick at me constantly

You used a spirit level to stick a badge on a car?!?!? FPMSL!! I hope you made sure the car was exactly level first.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
tasty.

who gives a f**k if it doesnt have the packs and shite, still the lowest mileage 182 on here.

Interior and Exterior are in great condition by the looks of things. I would call the engine bay 'mint' though, its a bit tatty under there for sure.

Put another 30k miles under its belts and it'll be noticeably faster. Young RenaultSports are generally very tight and restrictive from experience.

Yozza'd Titanium 182
Without a doubt. 40k seems to be when they start to 'wake up'.

Get out there and get some miles on the thing!

lol im scared to, saying that ive done 450 miles in a week and i havnt left town... the novelty will wear off soon

NOT