ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

loss of power in high revs (almost like lack of fuel) on clio sport 197 f1 team

clio sport 197 f1
was going fast the other day 130mph+ on private road of course since then when im using the whole rev range between 5 and a half thousand rpm and 8 thousant rpm the car seems to bog a little with a big loss of power
any help would be appreciated

clio sport 197 f1
Well red lining it lol not at 8000 but close enough but yeah I get you about the fuel thing lol
thanks for all replies

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
not yet sadly, just bought a house so its taken a back seat for now :(

it came with a ktr pro performance exhaust with tips and an itg filter. oh. i have done one mod; i fitted an ipod lead to the cd player lol

what about you?

clio sport 197 f1
K&n panel filter and aftermarket headunit just got the car lol but this problem can't work out what it is was thinking it could b k&n :/

53 Clio's & counting
what rpm does the car produce it's max power and torque?

you do know to go as fast as the car will go doesn't mean you hold each gear until it has reached the max rpm it can pull right?

clio sport 197 f1
Max power 197bhp @ 7250rpm
max torque 159 lb ft @ 5550rpm

Yeah I know that it's just anything above 4000 when I put my foot down it bogs a bit it used to pull all the way tthrough thanks for the reply

clio sport 197 f1
Yh ok 4-7500 when you put your foot down it dosent pull through it bogs like fuel loss and takes longer to get through rev range

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
sounds a little like the top speed run has done some damage, possibly cooked the sparkplugs. youre local, call me in the week if you want