ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lowered and shiney black Williams pics

Quote: Originally posted by TheJesus on 22 August 2005
whats need got to do with anyting? these cars are pointless if you think you can get something easier and cheaper to own that does more as a car for day to day crap, get the valver because you want to, because they are fun. My car although I do semi depend on it is a toy first and foremost.

well seeing as i dont need a car, i dont see any reason to have one, its just a waste of money IMHO, far better and more enjoyable things to spend my money on

audi S3

ONE OF THE BEST ON CLIOSPORT. IT LOOKS SO TUFF ID BE AFRAID TO SEE IT IN THE FLESH JUST IN CASE IT WANTS TO FIGHT ME :devilish: TOP JOB FELLA

Quote: Originally posted by Bryan on 22 August 2005

Quote: Originally posted by TheJesus on 22 August 2005

whats need got to do with anyting? these cars are pointless if you think you can get something easier and cheaper to own that does more as a car for day to day crap, get the valver because you want to, because they are fun. My car although I do semi depend on it is a toy first and foremost.

well seeing as i dont need a car, i dont see any reason to have one, its just a waste of money IMHO, far better and more enjoyable things to spend my money on
fair enough, just pointing out that most people dont buy this car on a need derived basis, i bought mine for fun mainly :D