ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lowering a dynamique with standard wheels

Im getting pretty annoyed with how high my dynam sits and would really like to drop it. I know you can drop 60mm with 17s on. But I cant afford bigger wheels at the moment. So can i still drop it 60mm with the standard 15s on it? anyone had any experience with this?

What Springs would you recommend?

hi mate, i had mine dropped -60mm Pi springs with factorys 14s on, no problem with scrbbage or anything, if anything it handle better on 14s lowered then its on 17s, afaik therere only two manufracture who make -60mm springs for us, Spax and Pi, heard some bad things about Spax on numerous occasions so i chose Pi, no problem so far (6 month)

Lionel Richie

Yeah ive been running on the std 15s on 60mm drop recently cos of a bit of curbage on the 17s!!!! No problems at all (you might want to get spacers for the std wheels though, cos they dont stick out and look mean if you get what i mean????