ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LY 182 - Mersea to Colchester

172 cup
As above, followed a LY 182 from Mersea to Colchester today at around 13.20pm. I was in the works Kia! :dapprove:

There was a Cliosport.net sticker in the rear window. You're car looked extremly clean and in a good condition! :D I spotted it from miles back!

172 cup
I thought i'd recognise it if it was Dave.... may have been though... does Dave's have a big animal sticker in the rear window?

Brian.... there's more chance of me giving up chocolate than liking that Kia!! Lol... it's a heap of S**T!!! :S

Golf GT & A4 Avant
I've got a black Animal sticker across the top of the back window. And more than likely to be me as I did visit a site on Mersea late that morning.

Didn't see any Kia's following on the way back to the office.

172 cup
Must have been you then and in that case then you weren't being very observant! ;) I followed you for a good 10miles! lol. I was in a Kia people carrier, horrible vehicle! :S

You turned off right at a set of lights that takes you up heading towards colchester high street.

Golf GT & A4 Avant
Must have been you then and in that case then you weren't being very observant! ;) I followed you for a good 10miles! lol. I was in a Kia people carrier, horrible vehicle! :S

You turned off right at a set of lights that takes you up heading towards colchester high street.

Or your stalking skills are improving, 10 miles!?

I work for the council so park behind the town hall on the high st. You post up more spots in your Kia than you do in the cup. lol

172 cup
Lol... they say practice makes perfect! Although the honest truth is that we were both going from Mersea to Colchester and obviously that's the best route! ;)

Lol... that'll be because i spend more time at work driving the works car than i do out of work driving mine! :( It's not by choice! Lol.