ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

M*** VOF - blue 172 cup?

SC 172 FF
drove past me at the crossing in oldbury by the AA/british gas building friday morn about 7.55.....u had a CS sticker on show!

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Bloody hell...that would be me, but I can't remember driving past anyone in a MKI Clio, there are shedloads of MKIIs around there. I was on way to work, but I was half asleep...and trying to get my backside into Bourneville before 8:30....oh the joys of dodging the rush hour (or should it be slow hour) traffic!! PS. Are you in a valver, just in case I see you in the future. ;)

Donny

1.6 focus zetec....
Nah he's in a williams 2 mate...i think he's got 2 steelies on and 2 willy wheels unless he's got his ass into gear and refurbed the other 2!!!

Kiza

SC 172 FF
nope not refurbed them all yet lol....so look out 4 a lowered willy2 with a black steely and a silver steely on! lol

i wasnt actualy in my car m8 i was waitin at the crossing! was on my way 2 the AA buildin where i work :)

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
iLL_MoVeS said:
nope not refurbed them all yet lol....so look out 4 a lowered willy2 with a black steely and a silver steely on! lol

i wasnt actualy in my car m8 i was waitin at the crossing! was on my way 2 the AA buildin where i work :)

Thank God for that, I knew I'd see a Williams if I saw one...had me thinking I was going potty!!!

Be good to see the wee beastie when you've got the wheels done...

Donny