ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Matched Inlets Group-Buy 09 (Official Thread)

rps13
nope, mine have been sent but the couriour have had them for nearly two weeks now?

cant get a tracking number either. just gonna sit tight for another couple days

Golf V6 4Motion
I can't believe how much disruption is caused by a bit of snow! The problem is with the carriers and sadly a bit out of Jamsport's control. I know Mark is doing all he can to chase them though... I know it is annoying for us all!

rps13
alot of the inlets got sent back to jam-sport because of the snow, just spoke to them and they have been sent via royal mail guarenteed for the weekend.

sweet!

E39 M5 & Corsa track
robin has taklen over the dispatch on these now, he is a new member of staff so i can get on with workshop work, dont shout at him too much.......

alex pm on its way with numbers...

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Fingers Crossed mine are in the batch and arrive Tomorrow as I'm doing the Cambelt Early on Saturday and was planning on doing these at the same time.

172 cup
so when i was told they were on there way with DHL already was i lied to? Would make sencse why i didnt get supplied with a tracking number even though i kept asking for one

Golf V6 4Motion
Riley - give em a break mate and I doubt HIGHLY you were lied to! Sure you will recieve shortly - as I previously stated if you have a problem with the order contact Jamsport or PM mark. One or two bad examples does not set a true picture of the extreme hard work Jamsport are putting into this and at a very very good price. I think they (and I) understand your frustration and sympathise but we have already highlighted the issues why these are delayed which are totally out of anybodys control.

Hopefully you should recieve yours today - if not give them a call to discuss matey.

E39 M5 & Corsa track
Chris, if they dont turn up today i will personally drive to you and deliver a set myself.

i do understand your frustration, i spent about 3 hours yesterday sorting out inlets, i hope they turn up shortly!

quick track and trace says:

"We can confirm that your item left the delivery office this morning and should arrive shortly if it hasn’t been delivered already."

thanks for your patience!

mark

Recieved mine this morning. Hoepfully get them fitted this week and get the old ones sent to you on monday.

Cheers MArk.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Can you confirmn who has had there Inlets Sent out?

I've had nothing today :(

Iceberge cup,mito tb
ive had nothing today aswell, if you could send me a pm and let me know if they have been sent, it would great.
cheers allan

rps13
Inlets arrived today!

awesome quality, everything looks really well machined.

will be fitting tommorrow so i'l get some feedback up.

thanks again to Mark, Hill power and of course tigger for organising all of this!

ive had nothing today aswell, if you could send me a pm and let me know if they have been sent, it would great.
cheers allan

sounds as though they're coming through now (hopefully mine will arrive tomorrow in time for some w/e spannering), but would also be grateful for a quick PM

thanks

172 cup
received mine on fri fitted yesterday. The differences between the rs and the matched ones is very slim. Fitted them and very slight differance mid range and slightly more free reving top end. Cant say i've noticed a power increase though really.

Hope this answers the Rs inlet owners debating getting it done

Golf GT TDI, IS220d
received mine on fri fitted yesterday. The differences between the rs and the matched ones is very slim. Fitted them and very slight differance mid range and slightly more free reving top end. Cant say i've noticed a power increase though really.

Hope this answers the Rs inlet owners debating getting it done

cheers for that info, i have the RS inlets so i might not bother getting them matched now

172 cup
^ tbh i wouldnt of done if i knew how little differance there was. Apparently every inlet is different though

There is a guide. I think the link is somewhere in the preceding 21 pages...

Fitted mine today. Fairly straight forward on the cup, probably not much different on an air con model. Put a decat on at the same time so can't comment on the inlets alone. But it is much quicker :):)

Just my 428s to fit and I'm good to go...

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
I'm just hoping I get mine in the early part of this week... Could really do with a list of whose have been posted and when as I may be waiting/hoping for mine shortly when they are nowhere near dispatch yet :(

"Navy" N17 TWO
If anyone still has theirs to fit, and knows what they are doing, could they fill in the missing pics & update the guide for us all? :)