ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Matt-16V, BG182 IOW

RB 182 Cup
Driving through Newport at about 10:15am this morning. Managed to get behind you at one point, dont know if you noticed?

Had Si in the car too, so was pretty much the entire contingent of the IOW cliosporters!

RB 182 Cup
He currently has a face full of bacon and brie baguette, so it may take a couple of minutes!

Mk4 .:R32
Driving through Newport at about 10:15am this morning. Managed to get behind you at one point, dont know if you noticed?

Had Si in the car too, so was pretty much the entire contingent of the IOW cliosporters!

How long were u behind me for mate? I didnt see you untill the last minute when u pulled into that sideroad to go back down the highstreet :). You should of flashed or beeped. I wasnt with it this morning Lol

Si has the monaco iirc? Is there only 4 of us including Revels?

RB 182 Cup
Was only directly behind you for about 20 seconds before you noticed us.

Yer Si has the Monaco with amphasite 2118's.

Cant think of anyone else other than us 4....?

Mk4 .:R32
Ah ok, theres another RB with stripes and a black gold on the Island, also a couple of 172's but there not on here, iirc.

Yeh I love those 2118's they look great against Monaco.